Driving Demigods

What if the demigods took turns driving?

"PERCY! Slow down!" Thalia roars. Percy Smiled as his one hand turned the steering wheel. They were out in an open field, driving around. The Kia whirls smoothly. Percy was going at a speed of seventy. Music, the latest, blared loudly, shaking the driver and its passengers to the core.

Percy only laughed at Thalia's shouts. This was the only time she couldn't mess with him without the threat of death. Of course, thats not true... They are demigods, after all. "In your dreams, Pinecone Face!"

A sudden movement flashed in the distance of the cars path. A cat. They were approaching it fast. percy's eyes widened as he tried to swerve out of the way. He was too close. He slammed on the brakes, thowing Thalia towards the front, him following. "Woa-AHHHHHHH" Thalia waved her hands. The car, unusually, lifted upwards. 

Percy, scared to death, felt himself lifting up slowly. He cursed in greek, then tried to lean back and put wait on the car.

As soon as it happened, it fell back. The two bounced on the seats, then sat still. They were gasping for breath. After a minute or two, Thalie turned to Percy with an angry voice. "Seaweed Brain!!!" She then unlocked her door and opened it. "Never again." She stepped out of the car, slammed the door, and walked away.

____________________________________

"Come on, Connor!" Travis shouted. Connor, white faced, held the steering wheel in a tight grasp. 

"THIS IS SCARING THE HADES OUT OF ME, TRAVIS!!!" Connor shouted.

"Wimp..."

----------*Travis*----------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Travis screamed. Connor, even paler from before, sat shrunken back into the seat.

"P-put your hands ON THE WHEEL!!!" Connor shouted!" Travis closed his eyes and set them on the wheel. They were going about 73 mph. 

"WHATS THE WHEEL?"

"SERIOUSLY TRAVIS?"

"AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

_______________________________________________________

Annabeth drove safely around. 

"Good job, Annabeth." Athena beamed proudly.

"I studied before driving." Annabeth shrugged.

"Safe and sound." Athena smiled.

_______________________________________________________

"I CAN LIFT YOU UP!" 

"i can show you what you wanna see and take you where you wanna be!"

"YOU CAN BE MY LUCK!"

"Even if the sky is falling down I know that we'll be-"

"SAFE AND SOUND!" Piper and Hazel laughed, going about 50 mph, pumping music. This was awesome.

_______________________________________________________

Grover slowly started to drive, then stopped and got out.

_______________________________________________________

"Don't even tell me...." Jason groaned.

"Nico is listening to...." Frank sighed.

"Katy Perry." Percy concluded.

*in the distance*

"CUZ IM COMING AT YOU LIKE A DARK HORSE!!!"

Lol I had too much fun with this. I had this idea earlier, but thought that I wouldn't continue it.... But I thought it again and decided to try it. I wrote this in like, thirty minutes. Did you like?