The Furby Infection

Leo raced through the store, looking for a hammer. Somehow, somebody had stole all of his. He didn't know who, and he didn't want to find out himself. So, Annabeth went looking for it herself. It's nice to have a friend who can't leave a problem unsolved. He passed a tv isle, and decided to check it out. Then, the most adorable thing he ever saw was sighted. A furby.

Annabeth went to the big house to find Leo playing with a toy. "Leo! Help me look for your tools." Annabeth snapped.

"Just a minute..." Leo giggled. He was listening to the furby. It was so amusing!

"Where is the hammer you were gonna buy?" Leo shrugged and laughed some more. A crooked grin stretched on his face.

"I didn't need it. I almost forgot about my belt." he said in between his laughs. Annabeth had it up to here with Leo.

"Give me that," Annabeth snatched the toy out of Leo's hand. Leo suddenly got very mad. "This is for babies!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Give it back Annabeth!" Leo shouted. He just wasted ten bucks on that!

"Not until you find your hammers." Annabeth stated mater of factly. Then she left to her cabin.

"B-but Annabeth!!" Leo exclaimed. What the gods is wrong with her??

Annabeth went into the Athena Cabin. Then she sat the Furby onto the her desk next to her bed. Instantly it started speaking. Annabeth jumped around in shock. After a bit, it started singing. Annabeth came next to it and started to mess with it. She had a convorsation with it. She told it about her troubles with Minecraft (*cough* addiction *cough*) and how Percy is somehow mad at her for playing it. She also told it about her anger at the ignorant Clarrise. After awhile, she had to leave, so she stuck the Furby in her back pocket. Then she went out to talk to Percy.

Percy turned to look at Annabeth when she walked towards him. He wasn't happy with her. The Christmas present was a little too good.

"Hey, Percy, how are you-" She was cut off by a singing sound. Suddenly she paled. She rounded and saw Leo running away with a... Toy.

"What's that........" He didn't get to finish because Annabeth had already ran off. He shrugged and decided to follow. This could be a trick to where Annabeth takes me somewhere they'll hang out!

"Give me back that Furby, Valdez!!" Annabeth screamed it like she was screaming a you-will-rue-the-day-you-were-born scream.

Percy ran harder. Apparently she wanted the Furby, so he guessed he'd have to get it. He reached for water and found it coming up right where Leo was about to run. When he took one step on the area, water shot up, making Leo fall backwards, Furby flying back. Percy caught it at a slight sprint and looked at Annabeth. A relieved look spread across her face.

"Thanks, seaweed brain. Now, give it here." She said the last part demandingly. Percy raised his eyebrow.

"No." he decided. They were having this conversation while Leo was groaning in the background.

"Seaweed Brain....." Annabeth growled in a no so lovingly way. Percy held the Furby tightly.

"Nope." he confirmed. Annabeth wasn't happy.

"Percy, give it!" She jumped up at him, reaching for his hand, but Percy raised it, and started to run towards the beach. He sprinted, actually, and was there in a matter of times. Annabeth, close behind him, looked at what he was standing next to (the water) and how he was holding the Furby (in a prethrowing position).

"Perseus Jackson. Don't. You. Dare."Percy made a quick prayer to his dad to lock this thing away, and than looked at Annabeth.

"I want my Annie back." He smiled, and threw the Furby hard into the water. Poseidon, having to heard Percy's prayer, made a huge wave to catch it. Percy smiled and turned back to Annabeth. His smiled vanished quickly from the look on her face. Before Annabeth could rip his throat out, he jumped into the water.

"Percy!!!!!!" Annabeth shouted. Percy laughed and went farther down.

Hahaha I liked this one! Tell me if you liked it! I hope you did :P I noticed how this so far is my most read story! I'll keep it up from now on, as well as my other stories. Thanks for reading, and tell me if I messed something up!