Dirty Little Tricks...

Percy looked at Connor, who was on the floor, trying not to laugh. Fake blood had been spread all around him in an attempt to make him look wounded. He was sprawled in a most likely VERY uncomfortable position.

Percy had his sword uncapped and put the fake blood on it. He also made sure he had a little "blood" splattered on him. "Are you ready for me to make a little noise?" Percy asked.

"Annabeth is going to kill you! You did this in her CABIN!!!" Connor laughed.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Athena did, too." Connor rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure the goddess of wisdom won't kill yo-"

"Please, noob. Athena hates my fathers guts, and any of his 'spawns' guts." Connor sighed.

"I don't get why she takes your fathers faults out on you,"

Percy laughed. "It's not only his! Anyways, let's continue on with the prank." Percy Let Connor pick up his sword slowly and hold it up to have Percy make some clanging noises. Percy started to whack and grunt and shout some curses at Connor as he silently laughed.

"YOU PATHETIC LITTLE WIMP!!!" Percy heard voices outside in panic. Annabeth was one of them. Connor threw his sword to the ground and laid still, slowly breathing. Hermes kids are really good at lying, even physically. Percy made sure to get all his smiles out as soon as the door opened, revealing Annabeth and Jason, who were very sweaty. Probably from running.

"PERCY OH MY GODS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!!?!?!?!" Annabeth screamed and ran over to Connor. She squatted down next to him and Jason followed.

Jason glared at Percy. "You killed a camper?!? I knew you weren't cool!!" ((CONFESSIONS))

"Jason get the Apollo kids!" Annabeth said in a hurry. Jason suddenly bolted to the door with the motion of getting up unavailable. He opened it then stopped when Annabeth slowly stood up and turned to Percy. "Wait a minute.." She looked around and her eyes caught Travis with the video camera on top of a bunk.

"OH MY GODS PERCY!!!" She threw a shoe (Connors) at Percy. He started cracking up laughing as Annabeth marched over and started hitting him in anger. Percy capped his sword, still laughing.

"Got you!"