Annabeth Bites Back

"Percy, don't even do it." Piper growled. He had a fake spider in his hands.

"Hey, I got Annabeth once, I can do it again." Percy smirked.

"Trust me Percy. Don't." Piper grabbed his arms. "They will get you back. "

"Yeah. Like Annabeth can pull something off quite as good as I can!" Percy laughed and walked off to the Athena cabin.

"I said they," Piper smiled deviously, then walk away.

It was nighttime at Camp-Halfblood, as things always happened at that time. For some reason no one catches them at night, even with all the sound they make. Security seems to be slacking.

Percy put a spider in front of the Athena cabin. It looked almost real. He was getting ready to turn and go hide somewhere near when purple, blue, and black shimmers swarm around his hands. It suddenly got very dark, almost pitch black. Percy remembered this from a place he hated most.

A rushing sound came to his ears and he turned around. A terrified face plastered on, he saw Nyx.

She came at him like the speed of a dementor (wait.... Wrong fandom). Percy, confused and shocked, reached for his sword, and couldn't find it.

Nyx whispered something that made Percy even more confused. "Rawr."

"GODS ANNABETH!!!" Percy screamed. Nyx faltered, then disappeared. Hazel and Annabeth came out of nowhere, laughing their heads off.

"You should have seen your face," Annabeth gasped for breath. "It was priceless!"

Percy crossed his arms. "That was boyfriend abuse!"

"I have to agree, that was hilarious!" Hazel snorted. Where did she come from? "Oh, and if your wondering, me and Frank came here about three days ago."

"Frank and I," Annabeth corrected. Hazel shrugged.

"Your SO dead, Annabeth." Percy smiled.

"Connor, did you film it?" Annabeth called. Percy's mouth dropped open as Connor came from behind the building.

"Yuup." Connor smiled. Percy narrowed his eyes.

"Your coming with me." Percy growled. He stomped over to Connor and grabbed his wrist. Connor, shocked, didn't try to do anything. Percy practically dragged him to the Poseidon cabin. They had planning to do.

Ahh. That was fun. Till next time!