Annabeth...

Percy saw Annabeth for the last time fighting Gaea herself before a wooden club hit Percy on the head, though he didn't know it to be his last. She was hot, as usual, but with blood and dust on her. Percy was running to her when the club hit him. His sight blacked out and he fell into a black world. Nothing there but him.

He woke after what felt like an hour to be in the Camp Half-Blood infirmary. No one was there, at all. He was alone at Camp Half-Blood.

A flood of questions rushed to his mind as he looked around. It had only been an hour, how did he get her? Did he accidentally shadow travel? Was that even possible? What about the others? What about Annabeth?

At the thought of Annabeth he shot up from his bed, and a headache erupted into Percy's head. He groaned and layed down again. Voices were heard from outside, and someone came in. Percy's vision was fuzzy when the girl walked in. Soon enough it cleared up to show Rachel in front of him.

"It's about time, Percy. We've been waiting for two months." Percy gave her a confused look. It had only been an hour, right?

"Where is Annabeth? How did I get here-"

"Percy," Rachel warned. "I may not be an Apollo kid, but I know you shouldnt get stressed."

Percy ignored her warning. "Where is Annabeth? Where are the others?"

Rachel looked at him sadly. Percy felt an empty filling creep into his heart. "Percy-"

"Where is Annabeth and the others?" He repeated slowly.

"Percy, I'm not the one to tell yo-"

"Where are they?!" He shouted. Soon after Chiron came in looking suprised.

"Percy! Your awake! Rachel I thought you were supposed to do it quietly-"

"Do what? Seduce me? Kill me? Hurt them? Where are they? I hadn't been asleep for two months, it was only an hour. Trust me, I know my time."

"Percy, you were in a coma. For two months." Rachel said slowly. "Gaea is asleep again."

"And," Chiron paused. Percy felt the dread prick in his stomach, as if finding a spot to settle in.

"And what?" Percy asked.

"And Annabeth is dead."

____________________________________________

"Hades. I don't give a ((fudge)) if you say this is illegal in the stupid underworld rules. I will see Annabeth and I will see her now." Percy almost shouted.

"Well, you can't. It's against the ru-"

"Dad," Nico walked in. "Let him."

Hades scowled at Percy, then waved his hand. "Fine."

____________________________________________

Annabeth wasn't there, and Percy collapsed to the ground when the ghost say she chose to be reborn. What is left now?

Nico's hand found it's way onto Percy's shaking shoulder. "It's okay... I'm here."