End

The walls around us crumble as we hold each others hands. We are waiting for Nico to shadow travel us away, with Hazel's help. I get a glimpse of Nico, only because of the sparkling red liquid coming out of his body.

Nico is dead.

I feel my vision tunnel, and I turn back to who is holding my left hand. Piper. She has a ghostly look in her eyes and has a tightening grip on my hand. It turn to see where she is facing. It's Jason. He is still standing as Nico was, cut in his stomach.

Jason is dead.

I can't breath as I look around through the pieces of wall falling down around us. We all seemed transfixed at what is happening, although Hazel is closing her eyes and shaking viciously. We have no hope of getting out of here. None at all.

Suddenly I hear a voice. It was Annabeth's. "Percy...?" She sounded weak. I tried to find her but I couldn't, with Frank and Piper holding me firm.

"Annabeth!" I try to shout, but it comes out muffled. I suddenly feel a sickening stab through my stomach, everything goes back. I go limp, and Piper and Frank stumble in my direction. I can't move. The pain is too much.

"Percy, NO!!!" I hear the distant voice of Annabeth, and then something lands on me, crushing me. It hurts for a second, and then I am taken away.

It's the end.

(I felt like writing it so... Yah. This is not the end of demigod theories, but the one of many predictions of Percy's end. The end of the 7. Soo... Hope you like. I go bye bye now.)