Chapter 19 "The seed of love"

Levi's POV

2 months

the Baby bumps begins to bigger. And Hanji ask me to buy some sour foods like, sour mangoes and lemon cake. Well I don't have choice cause she's my wife.

3 months

When the time that we didn't cuddle cause I was in my work she just ignores me like 4 days?!. When I want to cuddle her she just kick me out of the bed, and says only sorry and sleep.
Oh how much I missed her cuddling all night.

4 months

Here comes the fourth month, Hanji finally notice me!!, last night we did great. I feel so refresh when we did that. When the time that I didn't buy her some cake she wouldn't notice me (T^T) so I just make sure that I buy some cake.

Five months

We went to the doctor for an ultrasound and its a Boy?! Great my wish is finally come true!! Yes!! But one thing that the doctor said to us that no love making until the baby comes.
Hanji stifle her laugh about the news.. Gosh! What the hell! I just wait
In 8 to 9 months?!.

6 months

3 months to go and I will see my little Angel. Still my world is down that me and Hanji are not making love.

7 months

Hanji was sitting on an arm chair watching some TV. I put my hand on her womb then i suddenly felt a kick?! it kick!? It just suddenly kick?! I look at Hanji, and she smiled at me as she caressed my Raven black hair. I return the favor to kissed her womb.

8 months

Hanji just broke her water and I begin to panicked not knowing what to do?. I can see her face full of pain. And I hate to see her like this.

***

"Levi! Hurry!!" Hanji said while she gripped my hand harder.

We went to the hospital and gladly that someone already help us quickly.

Hanji was breath hard like she was an athlete that was came from running and sweating.

"Hanji breath slowly" I said calming her down.

The nurse block my way and said "sir you have to stay here sir" what I just wait here?! I want to be with her "excuse me but I want my wife-" he cut me and said "sorry sir its impropriate" he shuts the door leaving me behind in the hospital halls.

I contact Nanaba, telling her that Hanji's giving a birth. She squeals and it almost broke my hearings. She ask me of what hospital did she was giving birth and I tell her the address.

Hanji's POV

"Mrs. Ackerman breath slowly" I did what the nurses told me. "Now push!" I push her harder if I don't get my baby out something's gonna bad happen to my baby. I push all my strength and I heard a loud cries.
I look at to them to see my baby that was full of blood "its a boy?!" I hesitated and closed my eyes, smiling myself like an idiot.

"Mrs Ackerman? The name of the child?" The nurse ask me and ready to scribbled, I just suddenly remembered for our baby's name that we've been agreed last months.

"Farlan, Farlan drake Zoe Ackerman"
She nodded and took the baby gently.

"Ma'am we need to clean the Baby first and we deliver it when its done okay" she said softly as she walks away.

Levi i finally give your happiness.

Levi's POV.

I waited to 4 hours and Nanaba and Mike arrived.

"Where is she?!" She ask excitedly, and speaking of the baby the doctor comes out "Doctor?! How's the baby?!" What if she didn't make I heard some other pregnant women that they would never make it, I was just *Sigh* worry for her.

The doctor removes his mask and said "well why don't you see for your self" he smiles at me and leading me to the room where Hanji was.

I saw her cradling some Blue blanket.

"Baby say hello to Dady" Hanji face me even if she's messy but she's so damn mess beautiful. I went to her and she gently passed it to me. I smiled widely when I finally have my baby my happiness of my life.
I feel my tear rolls down, i couldn't explained of my life having child.
I glance at Hanji that was sleeping peacefully. I Chuckle and face again to my son, it whimpers and it shows the color of his hair that is black like mines. He was struggling to open his eyes and when it finally opens. His eyes where silver with Brownish color of him, I smiled as I slip my index on his tiny hands and it gradually grips it.

"Where is my?!" I look at the back to see Nanaba who was behind me, so excited to see his nephew. I turn to her and gently passed it to her.

"Hello! There my little sweetie I'm your auntie! Nanaba!" While Nanaba was enjoying with My son I faced Hanji that was still sleeping.

I kissed her nose making her awake. "Hmm? Levi?" I moved her bangs away from her face and said "What did you name him?" I ask bumping each others forehead.

"Well the one we've been agree with"

I remember the name that she's wants. "Farlan Drake Zoe Ackerman?" She nods weakly and I kissed her softly.

"Hey you lovey dovey! Would you please go somewhere else! Not here" I turn my head to face mike who was smirking at me, I chuckled and once again me and Hanji Intertwined each fingers. Thinking what would be the next of our future. "Hanji?" I ask, she hums in response "I want to have a another child" I whisper to her ear. She gigles and said "what about a girl?"