chapter 1 "crazy in countered"

(A:N Hey guys instead of 'Levihan on ice' I just make it 'My life in the ocean'. A Levihan mermaid fanfic so enjoy)

'I'm sorry, Isabel and farlan. Don't worry I'll be joining with you now' Levi thought as the water consumed him all over his body and mind that leads him to darkness in the deep blue sea...

Levi was a marine who discover every seas in this world.

A long time ago he was a pirate, he was the most wanted thug in the sea and he was caught by Erwin smith the commander of Marine government.

He and his crew (Isabel and farlan) don't have any choice but to join the marine government.

But Isabel and farlan didn't last longer, they died because they were eaten by a great white. And now. Levi was now in the darkness of the sea waiting for his death. Consuming him little by little.

Little didn't he know that there was a savoir.

A light came into to him. And it was the most magnificent creature that would ever seen...

A mermaid.

The creature went to him and examine his facial structure.

Her soft hands that where touching his face.

Her sky blue tail that was glowing in darkness. Her flawless brown hair that was cascading every curve of her body makes the most beautiful women in the world.

'I know this is wrong but I have to help him no matter what' this is Hanji Zoe, A princess of Mermaids.
Why does she think about? Is it because it's one of their rules that its a curse to go near of humans and now here she is.

Hanji lifted him in the surface so that he could breath normally.

Hanji look everywhere to find some rock.

But none.

Hanji has no choice but to deliver him to the shore.

Time skip ~

Hanji's POV

After a long swimming just to get him to the shore.

I was surprise of his face. He was very handsome.

Is he still unconscious?

"Oh no he's still not breathing!" I said panicking and worried would.

He doesn't have any gills or something to breath on 'hanji think!' Then i remember some of the humans was using something to make them conscious again.

I was starting to pump him in his chest, pumping three times until he spits out of the water but he doesn't have any consciousness.

I put my hands on his lips and put my lips onto his, to gave him an air.

I was a about to pull back when a firm hand went back of my Head. And pulls me back again.

My eyes widen. This human is kissing me now?! What the?!. I push him away. And jump out of the shore. Oh my god my first kiss is from the human?!. I was about to swim away when he calls  "Wait! Don't be afraid I'm sorry I did that!" He apologized. Wait? A human apologize? I've never heard a human's apology

Levi POV

I feel something on my lips something magical.

I flutter my eyes a little to see a beautiful women in my whole life.
She is like a goddess to me.

She was about to pull away but I quickly grab behind of her hair and crash his lips onto mine.

I feel like I was in heaven, the taste of the salty sweet of her mouth making me turn on.

What surprise me is that she pushes me away.

She was about to swim away when called her "wait! Don't be afraid I'm sorry I did that!" I  apologizing to her.

She turns her head slowly.

And to see a beautiful maiden in the world. Her golden brown Eyes, Her chocolate brown hair, her sweet pink lips, her rosy cheeks, her pale white skin that makes her like a goddess. That's right a goddess.

"Come here, don't worry I won't hurt you" I said in soft tune.

I lean a hand on her "Hello I'm Levi, What's your name?" gesture my hand to shake her hands.

She looks at my hand, Well she doesn't know how to shake it 'well Levi she is Mermaid' I chuckled to myself. "Han-" she was cut by a person who was calling me "Levi-san!!" I heard my comrades who was calling me. Oh no. Oh damn it.

"I..have..to...go" she stammered.

Then she turns her head and swim. "Hey wait!!! Haaannn!!!! Wait!!" Oh no she's gone, i just want to spend time on her but now I have to go to the marine government.

I just lay on the sand and close my eyes, letting my comrades to find me in the shore.

"Han..?" I chuckle at the name keeps all over my head.

'You will be mine someday' I thought.