Chapter 17 "wedding (epic scene)"

Narrator

The sound of the Bells chiming and piano chords can be heard.

A lots of chattering can be heard inside the church, mostly some members of the Marine government.

Erwin being the best man and Levi's men squad are the Groom's men (Gunther, Eld and Oluo).

The Junior brides maids are Greece, Sandara and Petra.

And Nanaba was the bride's maid.

Everyone was set and there is one more missing.

"Where's the bride" the coordinator asked, Hanji step in a red carpet that leads to the aisle. She gripped harder on Mike's arm.

"Hanji don't worry" he whisper trying to calm her down while walking down to the aisle.

"Mike I'm just so nervous" Hanji whisper to Mike.

Mike smirks and whisper "you'll get use to it" he whispers back.

When they arrived in the aisle the priest started to speak

"Families and Friends we are here to gathered as witnessing the love of Levi Ackerman And Hanji Zoe, in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit. Amen." (A:N sorry I don't know what it said) The priest said as he started to open the Bible

Hanji didn't wear her glasses in the wedding instead she use only contact lensed.

They put each others rings as they speak each others vows. The warmth of Levi's hand is not the same as they touch, it was full of lust pure Lust,No love.

"Hanji would you take Levi Ackerman as your lawfully wedded husband from richer to poorer to death do you apart (A:n Gomenasai!!!) " Hanji's body was cattle with fear wither she says I do or not.

"I......I.." Hanji looks at his eyes and realising that those Brown orbs eyes orbs are not similar to Levi's eyes and yet Levi's eyes are blueish grey ones that mean he's not....

Levi.....

The church's door was flung open by a panting Levi(real) with his Wet clothes. They're all gasped except for Michael who was hugging Hanji closer to him.

"Stop the wedding!!" Levi screamed. Hanji was so confused, she saw two Levi's and she  didn't even know who's the real one.

"Hanji he's not me!, I'm the real one!" Levi(real) yell. Everyone was very confused! there are two Levi's around, one is with Hanji and the other one was in the door way.

The priest hesitate and lost unconscious.

Everyone started to chattering and some Gossips " so who's the real one?!" "Who's the real Levi?!" Many question but no one answered.

"Hanji Babe its me Levi! Your one and onl-" the imposter Levi said

"Don't listen to him Hanji, I'm Levi I'm the real one so please!! Trust me!" The real Levi one said.

Hanji was still quite confused who is her real love.

"Michael!?" Nanaba pointed out the other Levi who was wearing grey Tux.

"Your Michael! The one who dragged Levi in the ocean! And transformed into him!!" Nanaba yell not caring if someone talks about her being crazy.

Hanji look at the two Levi's who had the same appearances.

"Hanji! Please it's me Levi!" Said the other Levi that is Wet.

"No Hanji I'm the real one!" Said the other Levi that wears tux.

"Would you please be silence! I'm very confused of this situation!" Hanji yelled making the church full of silence.

"Hanji Babe its me Levi" Hanji's sees those blueish grey eyes and she remember that Levi has that eyes. That are pure Love no Lust.

She look at to the other Levi that has brownish eyes unlike the other Levi.

She look at the other Levi again and hug him, she didn't mind the wetness of him she just mind that her lover is okay.

"Levi!" She hug and Levi hug her back. Mike made his way to Grab the imposter, but Hanji looks at him and  shook her head making him stop.

"Michael" she said softly as the magic disappears on him, making him taller again.

Many gasp can be heard as they saw Michaels real appearance. "He's so Handsome!" Many gossips of the women can be heard, and its true that he's very Handsome but Hanji didn't choose him.

"I'm sorry Hanji" he apologized making him feel ashamed of what he had done.

"Don't worry I forgive you" Hanji hug him making him hug back.

Nanaba stands up and said "sorry everyone that this is Happening" Nanaba apologize.

Hanji turns to Levi making him smirk "so Are you gonna continue the wedding? Or " She asked him teasingly "Well i'm not wearing my tux" he grumbled "ehem" Michael cleared his throat and snapped to fingers.

there's a white that glows in Levi's wet clothes, And it turn out to be a new White tux.

he chuckles and grab Hanji's waist making her to a posed in a romantic posed. "Well then the Wedding should be continue" Levi leans for a kissed and Hanji lean as well making crowed awed. And some of it was whistling "hey! You forgot this!" Michael yells breaking the kiss of them. Michael tossed the ring and Hanji gradually catch it. And slip it to Levi's finger.

The priest gain conscious and speak "Well what happen oh" he pause as he sees that Levi and Hanji are already kissing, the priest didn't mind the situation and said "well I pronounce you husband and wife" the priest Chuckled as he sees the crowd went wild and some photo shooters pic their pictures.

Well wouldn't you know that Hanji and Levi's love would be unbreakable by not just looking each others appearances. Well everybody said that Love is blind, but no. Love isn't blind but the infatuation is blind.

This is not the end yet😊😊😊