chapter 14 "wedding preparations"

"How about this Levi?" Ask Hanji while examining a wedding gown.

"Hmm... Not bad at all" Levi Smirk as he look the white gown.

The gown looks like a From her radiating smile to her fitting dress in her slim sexy body she was perfect for Levi.

There was no other word he could think of to describe her than perfection.

"I'll just rip it apart when we have our honeymoon" he tease, Hanji cheeks turns into red. "Levi!" She gigle.

"I'll take this one please"

"$150000 only sir" said The sale's lady

Levi paid the sales lady. Levi already buy his tux before Levi buy her gown.

Hanji told him to get a grey one matching to his grey blueish eyes.

and he really did, it totally match.

*

Hanji and Levi went for the reception.

Their reception is held near in the seashore.

But Levi was afraid if Hanji might turn her into a mermaid but.

Hanji assures him that it won't happen.

The motif of their wedding is Sky blue perfect color of Hanji's tail when she was a mermaid.

Mike and Nanaba also help to arrange everything.

It was a stressful that day Levi wants to have a reliever on it.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
*Sexual scene*
         SPG

"Phew!, what a day"hanji said while laying on the bed.

She was about to close her eyes when she hears the  mattress shifted and feels some tickles on her neck.

"Ha Levi" she gigle as she was struggle on Levi's gripped.

"Aren't you tired Levi?" Hanji ask teasingly as she putt her arms on his neck.

"Well can you turn me off" he said seductively licking her lips.

Hanji gigle as she kissed him fully mouth.

Levi started to unbutton his shirt and so as Hanji.

He kisses Hanji's cleavage down to her. Small baby bump.
He kisses it softly, hanji caressed his hair "I can't wait to see you lil one" he said as he kissed Hanji on her invisible baby bump. Hanji chuckles as she see the view on it.

Levi truly found his half and now they are reunited as one.

He started to inserted two fingers on her clit feeling her juices squeeze as he plays it.

"Levi...I..ah!... want.. to be.. the top now.." She said between her moan.

She wanted to Pleased Levi for all the Efforts that he had. Levi stop as Hanji went on top of him. Dominating wildly. Levi could only groan of Hanji on top of him.
Hanji started to unbutton his pants and to see an erect cock she ever seen.
She started to massage it and licking the tip of it.

Levi groan as he grabbed Hanji's hair to go deeper.

"Hanji deeper please" he demand.

Hanji when fast muffling of his cock.

Levi wants to hold back his Come he didn't want to come in Hanji's mouth its kinda embarrassed to him.

"Hanji...ah!.. I'm gonna!!.." Levi can't contain anymore a white fluid was shot on Hanji's mouth which causing her choke his cum on her throat.

"Ah!" He loses his breath but Hanji went top of him Again and lick her lips that has a cum drool on her lips. "Hanji?" He was very exhausted when he gave all his a strength.

"Were not here done yet another round?" She ask licking his lip. Levi chuckles as kissed her fully mouthed. Hanji sits on Levi's cocked and ride it. "Ah!!" Hanji throws her head in the air like a series of moans.

Levi helps Hanji to adjust his size while riding on him "ah! I'm gonna come!" The pleasure was so amazing whenever Hanji thrust or ride his cock, the moment that she was riding up and down, levi feel like he was in heaven. And when they reached their climax Levi comes again and exhausted.

"Did I please you well?" Levi kissed her longingly and said "Yes, of coarse" he kissed her on her forehead.

However....

"That stupid midget!!!" Michael yell as he throw some things that he sees. He received the news on his spy that Hanji is going to get married yet She's pregnant.

I'll make sure that you'll be mine Hanji only mine. All mine. He muttered at his heavy breaths.

...........

Levi and Hanji are now breathing Heavily due to their hot love making.

Hanji was tracing a pattern on his abs while Levi was playing on her hair.

There was a dead silenced but Hanji broke it.

"Levi it would be nice if my parents would be in the wedding, I miss them so much" said Hanji while tracing a pattern on his chest..

Levi kissed her forehead and said " and what if they won't accepted me?" He ask worriedly. Hanji face him and said "yes they will Brother told them I'm okay and so as Nanaba. Yet they are my parents" she said kissing his cheek. "Yeah I hoped it would".

"Hey Levi, what would be the name of our child if its a girl or boy?" She ask as she touches her invisible bump.

Levi reaches her and said " if its a girl we should call her Marina or if its a boy we should call him Drake"
He smiled.

Then it hit in Hanji's mine what if he could add his comrades name.

Levi tells him when they were looking at the stars in the first time, he tells them that they are only comrades he Eve had they died.

"How about, Farlan drake Zoe Ackerman? And Isabel Marina Zoe Ackerman? Would it be nice?" Hanji ask him with a soft smile.

Levi's eyes widen when she mention it.

Is he angry?

Sad?

What kind of emotion did he have now?

"Really?" He said softly.

"Do you like it?" Hanji ask worriedly.

Hoping that he would not be angry.

That she mention his comrades.

"Like it? I love it Hanji" He said as he hug her closer to him. As they dozed off