Chapter 10 "Misunderstanding"

The night they wanted to make love was fail.

And now Hanji was sad because of it.

She shouldn't said it when Levi tries to make love in the bath.

"Hanji! Take a look at this dress?!" Said Nanaba Pointing a Yellow dress.
They were in shopping. And Nanaba's son is with his father in the office of the marine Government.

"Hanji what happen? looks like your pale as ever?" Said Nanaba worried because of her sister. They were heading to cashier to buy their stuffs.

"50$ only ma'am" nanaba Handed her the money and went out of the mall.

"Hanji dear what's wrong" ask Nanaba grabbing her shoulder gently.

"Nanaba nee-san? When you leave" she pause and Nanaba hum meaning to continue.

"When you leave, Me and Levi were about to make love but. He just suddenly stop, saying that I'm not ready yet" she Explained to her elder sister

"That tiny midget" Nanaba gritted in frustration. "Nanaba nee-san, I think his right." She sigh in heavily.

While they where walking. Hanji accidentally bump in to someone.
"Hey watch where your going!" Said Nanaba.

"Oh I'm sorry" Hanji look up the man,
Quite confusing.

"Moblit?" Hanji ask quietly enough to her the man.

"Hanji?!" They were quite shock when they both stare each other. Hanji was greeted by a Sudden Embraced by moblit.

"Moblit?" Moblit turn his head to face Nanaba. "Nanaba! I miss you so much!" The three of them embraced each other and some people look at them and whispering some kind of issue but they didn't care.

Its impossible that moblit came up here for her and how? "brother how do you came up here?!" Hanji ask frantically.

"Well it happen when you leave out of sea"and he begun to explain

" when your gone I keep lying to father that you wouldn't come out to your room be cause your sick or something.

And the past fee days father gets suspicious and he let himself enter your room.

When he find out that your not there he sent me to find you"

After his explanation Nanaba ask him some few question about the kingdom and he recently answer it.

"When I got here to look at you Hanji, is that I saw some moving Monster that its people" he said, he's probably mentioning some vehicle.

"Well moblit your new here let's get home before lunch, I wanted you to meet my son" said Nanaba.
Moblit's eyes widen when Nanaba said she has a son.

"Really I'm an uncle?!" He exclaimed.

Hanji chuckled and said "Yes,you are" said Hanji, Trying him to believed.
"And by the way Hanji your thing in your Eyes is beautiful" he added. He was mentioning the glasses that Levi give her.

*
On the other Hand.....

Mike and Levi are at work...
Mike brought his son (Miguel)

"Hey mike, does Nanaba want to take your son with you" he ask while watching the 3 year old child who was fiddling some toy.

"Well he said that she and Hanji would go to shopping" he said in a calm tune while writing some paper work.

"And After all its 'father and son' bonding" he added and chuckle at his explanation. Levi rolls his eyes and stares at the clock.