Chapter 6 "Hang out"

Michaels POV
I walk straight in a wide path. What they called a 'Road' they are this moving object that running. I think its a monster who eats people. (Car or Van) its just stops and eats some people. But I stay calm.
As I walk and walk down to the path.
Until I saw some huge castle (building). This is might where Hanji been taken.

As I walk I saw some group came to me with some weapon (Frat) "Hey you " I turn my head to see a hideous face with some smoking on his mouth. I was about to continue from my walk when he block the way. "Hey I'm talking to you" he said again. I don't have any attention of this. He block again. I have enough of this. I punch his face and sent him flying.

"You?!" The members of the group trying to fight me but fail, i punch the other one to the stomach next i kick his balls and i did the same as the others punching them until I finished it all.

I was about to continue to walk when "hey wait!" They called. "Can you be our new leader?" They ask "why" I said "You are stronger than our first leader so would you be our leader?!" They ask again bowing their head. "No" I turn to them and walk. But onto me.

"We can help you!"they beg, I thought for a moment and said "if you make my orders clearly I would be your leader" their faces lit up "if you don't? Then i won't be able to be your leader am I clear?" I turn to them with smile on their faces.

"Here's my first order as your leader!" There heads look up "Find the girl name Hanji Zoe" I smirk. As I said that name. Hanji Zoe.

Hanji's POV
"Levi?" I ask and he replied "yes, love?" He was still searching some clothing, and pulling out some cloth "Here" he handed me and some clothes "what I'm gonna do with this Levi?"I ask he look at me with a shade of Red on his face. " well.. You have to wear it" he said as i examined the clothing.

Few minutes later~

I was done wearing some clothes (including underwear) I hope that I arranged it properly.
"I'm done" I said. Levi wears some black shirt and some jeans. I can see his face jaw drop. Makes me feel weirder. "Levi you okay?" I can see his face turns even more redder. "You...look... Amazing.. Hanji" he stuttered. Not even a blink of his eyes.
"Levi are you okay?" I ask him still confused. When the realization hits him "oh yeah, you look beautiful babe" I gigle and put my arms on his neck and kiss him quick.

Levis POV
I went to the garage and pull my keys.

I turn on the engine and drove out side where Hanji was waiting.

"Hanji!" I called her out.

She lifted her head and smile.

She was about to walk but fail.

She can't easily walk with shoes.

Even if its flat.

"Hanji!" I quickly went out.

"Are you okay?" I ask she just slightly nodded her head.

"Hanji?" I start the conversation. "Yes love" she response.

We went to the parking lot mall and said "Hanji, i need to buy some new things for you" I said with a smile and she smile too.

We went out causing Hanji to have a wide eyes. "Wow, Levi what is this place?" She ask. I just chuckle and said "This the place were we could buy some stuff for you" I hold her hand tight and lead her to the entrance"So let's go!" I said.

We buy some few stuff. Such as Pajamas, dress, shoes but she prefer the converse one, and some underwear.

Its nearly lunch time.