chapter 11 "I won't hold back"

Hanji and Michael went down to the streets to reach Levi's apartment. Hanji is still crying when she find out that night, that Levi didn't want to make love of her because he's in love with another girl.

"Hanji let it out okay let's go home to our kingdom to continue the wedding" Michael said while walking, drying the tears on Hanji's eyes.

"Yes but Let me say one last words before I left him in this world, you should go and I'll tell when I'll leave " she said. Making her way to Levi's apartment. "Okay but be careful" he kissed Hanji's Forehead.

When she enter. She saw some pictures that Hanging on the wall, and those pictures are the memories between Her and Levi. How they get their first date, shopping and lunch.

It was a happy Memory but was about to replaced by another. Another life time between Petra and Levi.

"Levi, I hope you would have a better life without me" she said sadly. And speaking of that midget, he came.
"Hanji where are you! I was looking for you" he said worriedly, grabbing her shoulder to face him.

She didn't answer him instead she just sniff. "Babe what's wrong?" He ask caressing her cheek.

"Levi? Am I not worthy to you huh?!" She said looking down to her feet.

"Bab-" before he could speak Again Hanji push him away from her "But why?! Why do you Love Petra! You have me right?! And yet! I gave all my love to you and its not worth it?! Is it because I'm not Ready huh?!" Levi was shock when He sees Hanji in complete pain and Mad.

He doesn't want to see Hanji in pain. Levi was out of word to say "Goodbye Levi were over" she was about to leave when Levi hug her closer to him even if his a short man but his way more stronger than her.

"Let go of me Levi!" She yell trying to break free.

"Hanji please don't leave me please! That thing you see was nothing I told petra that I don't love her so please don't leave and yes when we do it last night I feel that your not comfortable so i didn't do it!" There's a pregnant silence between the two of them but Levi continued.

"I love yo-" Hanji cut him and said "If you love then prove it!" He sniff and cries behind the back of Hanji's petite body.

"If we do that now will you hold it back or not!?" Levi ask. Levi is still Holding her back never letting go.

...

"I won't hold back" she answers.

He let goes.....(Lemon scene or smut scene is here... )
And ..

Levi forcefully face her and kissed her hungrily.

It was harsh but Hanji love it. She put her arms on Levis neck to wants some more, Levi deepen the kissed which causing her to moan.

Levi gropes her breast which causing her to yelp.

When Hanji open her mouth to breath Levi quickly enter his tongue on her exploring each of her mouth.

They fight in dominance, Levi push her to the wall "hmm! Ahh!" Levi carry Hanji to his room not breaking the kissed.

Levi gently tossed Hanji on his bed making her blush to see Levi starting to unbutton his shirt.

Levi went top again to Hanji grabbing Hanji's shirt and strip it away, Leaving Hanji her Black bra.

Levi started to kissed her neck leaving some huge bite and Hickeys.

"Levi? Lev-nyahh ah!" Hanji was trying to say something only a lewd moan come out to her mouth. Hanji was struggling on her breath because of the pleasure that she receives on her body that Levi was doing.

Levi's hand went down to her and unclasps her bra.

Hanji cupped her breast. She was still kinda embarrassed about it so she had to cover her breast.

Levi chuckle and said "Hanji don't worry about it, once were done were all together no one in this earth will separates us You are mine, only mine" he said grabbing her chin to look at him. Levi can see the future that holds on Hanji eyes, that they would Live Together forever.

Hanji look at those blue grey eyes. That is full of Love.

Hanji blushed. And gently remove her hands that was covering her breast.

When Hanji uncovers her breast Levi stared at it and started to lick the nipples, "ahh!!" Hanji's hand grabbed Levi's hair trying to enjoy her self while Levi's other hand gropes her breast. She was feeling electrifying on her body, it was unexpected, some sort of a magical pleasure.

Levi went to her another nipple when he's Finnish from the other one. "Levi ahh!" Levi went down to her private area that serves her sacred part. He unbutton her pants which make Hanji sents shiver to her spine.

Levi can see in her panties that is soaking wet.

"Wet already?" He teased as he look at her..

"Levi!" Hanji covers her cheeks that is Reddening.

Levi chuckled and pull downs her pants including her panties He lick her clit, playing it, and sucking it hard.

"Levi!!!!" Hanji scream, feeling that Levi's tounge was inside her sucking every juices.

Levi can feel his eardrums gonna be explode by Hanji's scream. "Damn it Hanji" he hissed under his breath. And now's the time.

Levi went top again to Hanji and he look at those innocent golden brown Eyes. "Hanji its gonna be hurt? Okay" he said caressing her face. "Levi its okay as long as where together" she said pulling Levi for a kissed.

Levi pull his tip and thrust it to Hanji's vagina "ah!" Hanji moan in pain Levi kissed her to not minding her the pain. Levi can feel the blood between his and Hanji. Levi was very happy that he's the one to take the virginity of His lover.

Levi started to move pleasurable. Trusting it faster to make it more pleasurable. Everytime they thrust Levi could see the pure of Bliss of Hanji's angelic face, they way hanji moans makes him aroused more and more. He wanted to do this for the rest of his life. He was right Hanji is the only piece that is remaining to his empty piece of his heart.

And now when they reach in their climax they call each others name.

"Ha.Han..hi" he moan. He can feel he's gonna cum inside Hanji.

"I'm gonna c..ome!" He shouted. Grabbing hanji tightly.

Hanji can Feel a white fluid shot in her and fill her up. "Ahhhh" she shouted.

When he pulled away he look at his lover who is now exhausted and asleep. they are now white and sticky yet full of sweat.

Levi would barely disgust. But he doesn't care.

Levi look at Hanji with pure and bliss.
That she made the right choice to make Levi her true lover.

Levi moved some strands on her and kissed her forehead head.

He pulls the cover and hug her closer, and sleep.

"I finally have you Hanji or should I say My princess mermaid Hanji Zoe.." He muttered as he dozed off...