Chapter 2 "meaningfull kissed"

Hanji's POV

"Oh my god. I just kissed a human!" that's all I thought when I swim away on the seashore.

"Princess Hanji, your father has been looking for you and he wants to see you right now" I turn my head to see nifa my Maiden servant"oh thank you, tell Father I'll be there" close my clam door.

Times skip~

I look up to face father "hello father" my father look down at me and said "where have you been Hanji?, and how many times do I have to tell you not go to the surface!" He yelled at me but mother grabbed his arm.

"Dear, Hanji is not a little girl now she can handle it all by herself. And its time for her to make her own choice" Mother always keep by my side when ever I get in trouble.

"Elena I don't want our daughter to be like her elder sister that was lost in 3 years because she was capture by human!" Said father.

My eyes widen when he mention that my elder sister Nanaba was lost.

"Moblit!!" Moblit was my elder brother "yes father!" He stammered
"Take your sister to her room, and make sure to lock her up" I was shock of what he said. I turn my head up "But father!!!" I cried.

Moblit doesn't have a choice but to obey him.

And now I was sitting in the window looking at the reflection of the moon.

"Hey?" I turn my head to see moblit who was already in my room.

"You okay?" He ask "brother i have to tell you something" he swim to me "and please don't tell anyone about this okay?" I continued and he nodded as he sitted next to me.

"I kissed a human" I said, I can see his eyes widen.

"Hanji its one of our rules not-" I cut him "I know, i know but there is something more than that, I feel like I'm going to explode and yet I haven't this feelings in years in the ocean.

"hanji! You know its one of our rules not to interact with humans and look at you! " he said grabbing my face looking at side by side.

Oh man, I hate his mother side.
"Brother! I'm not a Baby! Anymore!"
I pout which left him chuckled.

"Brother? Can you promised me?" He hum in response.

"Don't tell about this to father nor to mother okay?" I said his eyes widen and turns into soft once, then hug me "I love you Hanji you can always count on me" he said and I hug back. "Brother I need to see him"

Levis POV

I have to see her now no matter what.
I was now in my small apartment grabbing my things to find han.

While I was in the ocean, it was peace yet the moonlight that was beaming in my skin and it was beautiful.
"HAAN!!! ITS ME LEVI!" I keep shouting on but no response."HAAAAN!!!?? Its me don't be afraid! " I keep shouting like a crazy but I don't care as long I can found Han.

Man this isn't working.
I have to find her, I started to unbuttoned my shirt to leave me only pants.

Now I'm started to dive on it.

I Was about to dive when a I heard a person warn me "hey stop levi!" "Wh-" I was about to land to the water when I see her face almost to mine.

She was holding my Shoulders to prevent to fall. I can her chuckle.

Oh god her chuckle is like a melody.
"Your such a careless guppy" she chuckles. What a guppy?

"Well i didn't thought that your gonna show up! I'm so pathetic" I faced palm.

"So Han may I ask you someth"- before I could finish my sentence when Han interrupted "and by the way Han is not my name, It's Princess Hanji and just call me Hanji"

I was shock she was the princess of the sea now I know that why she has a crown on her head "of forgive me your Highness" I said and kissed her hand "oh Levi its okay" she gigle then she touches my cheek.

She just chuckle earlier and now she just gigle?!

God I'm so in love with her and I want to marry her right now but we just meet.

"Hanji?" I ask, she only response in hum "I love you" all this year I can finally say I love you.

Her eyes widen and turn into pleading one. "I love you too Levi" without a second thought. I grabbed the back of her hair and put my lips onto her.

Her lips are sweet salty due to the ocean.

I deepen the kiss and I can hear her moan.

Is this what mermaids do making humans in pleasure by kissing them. No this is what I want to do this to her she loves me and I love her. When i pull away.

I can see her cheeks becomes redder.

I only made a chuckle "Hanji? Is it okay for you to come with me?" She look away "we can't Levi, I'm sorry" what?! I can take care of her and ma- my mind was cut when Hanji talks.

"Levi where different-" I cut her I forcefully grabbed her face and face it me "Hanji I don't care of what you are and who you are! as long as your by my side!" Her face was shock "Levi?"

That's when a merman showed up "Hanji come back now,father is looking for you and yet he wa-" he was stop when he sees me.

"Hey you human come back tomorrow night to spend time with her!" he shouted at me.

I only let out a chuckle. Is this her brother or something?

"Levi met moblit my brother and Moblit met Levi" she said didn't even said I'm her boyfriend.

I just gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Hanji" I grabbed her attention to me "Can you be my girlfriend!" I said disparately "Yes of coarse" yes! She just said yes.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her forehead.
"Levi take care of my sister make sure you didn't hurt her or I'll break you neck!" Moblit said breaking the tension between me and hanji. 'Really? Or maybe I would do that before you do that to me?' I thought

"Well, Levi we should say good bye now" she chuckles " goodbye love" once again I let her hand go..

Hanji's POV

When we swim away I can see my brothers face smiling smugly "what?!" I ask.

He only let a Sarcastic sigh "seems like your having a good time with your human boyfriend?" I can feel my cheeks burn "Hanji please be careful. I don't want you to be like our elder sister who was gone in 3 years because of that human love" he warned.

"Yes brother" I sigh.

When we arrive on my room we just use my hole window to get in.
I just remembered something  "Brother, nifa is in love with you don't you think?" I sarcastically ask.

"What are you talking about?!" I can see his face getting blushed and yet it is obvious to him that he loves Nifa but Nifa is just our maid servant and Moblit Is gonna be king sooner or later when the blue moon starts in 8 months.

"Brother it's okay I won't tell anyone like you did to me" I said reassuring him that everything would be alright.

"Well kiddo let's just sleep now we've got a big day tomorrow" he said as he ruffles my hair.

"Goodnight brother!" When moblit finally closes the door I can feel my cheeks heat up when I remembered Levi.

'I love you' that's all I thought
When I dozed off. And by the way how did sister Nanaba get those legs so can be reunited with Levi.