chapter 15 "Visiting"

Following days...

Levi,Hanji and Nanaba including her son and Mike.

Went to ocean to visited their parents.

Its been a long time since they see them.

"Hanji be care full down there" Levi said as he let goes her hand.

Hanji chuckles and said "Don't worry Levi we'll be alright" she said as she cupped his face.

Levi was still nervous to meet her parents.
The King and Queen, ruler of the Ocean he was going to meet.

"Mommy? Where are you going?" Miguel ask while his mother was in the water already that is already turns into a mermaid when the light glows and a bit of seconds the light disappears.

"Auntie and I have to visited your grandfather so that he would meet you in personal" she said as she caressed her wet Hands on his face.

"Mommy what is that fishy thing?" Miguel ask as he pointed down her tail.

"Well baby this is My tail, A mermaid tail" she chuckles as she answers his question.

Nanaba turns to mike and said "Take care of him okay?" She said softly. He smiled "of coarse I will,"  mike answers.

Hanji chuckles at the sight of her sister having a family.
"don't worry will have a baby soon, but in fact you are my baby" he smirked devilishly.
"Levi!?" Hanji blush when Levi said that.
"Well let's go" Hanji said as they swim deep in the ocean.

***

Moblit's POV

I was busy informing the fish to go to the west sea so they would be safe from the sharks, When a familiar voice can be heard "Brother!!!!" I turn my head to see Hanji swims to me with Nanaba?

My god I can't believe they returned. I was greeted by Hanji's hug and I hug her back.

"Brother I missed you!!" Hanji said when we pull away in our hug I face Nanaba and hug her as well.

Thank you god I'm glad that I managed to have my sisters back.

"Brother you never going to believed this, i have some good news for mother, father! And you of coarse!" That reminds me of something. Of coarse, Father.

"Brother im-" I cut her up and said "Hanji, Nanaba I have some bad  news" their happy faces was turn into frown "what is it?" Nanaba ask worriedly "father was very worried sick! and He said that he wants to see you! Hanji" I explained.

"Let's go!" I said as I grabbed Hanji's arm but she slowly pull back "hanji what's wrong?" I ask.

"Well Moblit maybe you'll be the one to received the news that" said Nanaba as she put her Hands on Hanji's shoulder and said.

She look at me and smiles weakly, I hate seeing my little sister like this, is that human hurt her or what?.

I will throw him some Lightning or something.

"Brother I can't swim faster, I'm pregnant" my eyes widen, I can't believe it.

My little sister is Pregnant? "What I can't believe it!? Your pregnant and I'm gonna be an uncle again?!" She nods once again and I hug her.

Hanji's POV

"Brother I can't swim faster, I'm pregnant" I said, I can see his eyes widen, Is he mad or Happy "What I can't believe it!? Your pregnant and I'm gonna be an uncle again?!" I didn't expect that would be his words coming out of his mouth.

He hugs me and swim.

I missed all the merpeople in my kingdom. "Princess Hanji your back!" I was greeted by several merpeople including Nanaba.