I got up, then realized Denki sits at Bakugous table I walked over I saw Bakugou look at me I walked over to Denki and whispered the dare I stood back up his face was red "I-it is too!" I smiled "naaaa" and walked off I saw Uraraka laughing I smiled and sat back down "ok Truth or dare mmmm Iida" I smirked "I will choose dare" "ok Iida stand on this here, and scream that your goldfish drowned" "oh no" he said he sighed "I guess I have to do it" he stood in the table everyone was looking at him "MY GOLDFISH DROWNED" I grabbed the end of his pants and yanked down everyone was now looking at his underwear I started running.

"FAST AS FUCK BOIIIIII" and kept running until I reached the classroom. I walked inside to nobody I sat at my desk and played on my phone. I heard the door slam open I looked up and saw Bakugou. He glared at me I gave a bored expression and continued playing on my phone. "Why do you protect that stupid Deku" I glanced up "Because" "You don't even know the story and you still take Deku side" I tensed "Did you love me?" He looked at me with a sad expression "Take out 'Did'" he looked up.

I heard the door open I saw Izuku he looked happy when he saw me but when he saw Kat he started to glare. "So what where you talking about" he walked over to me "Nothing" "Is that so" he sat on my desk I saw Uraraka and Iida walk in Soon everyone was here.

Timeskip
I was walking home I felt something hit me in the stomach I looked down to and Mania. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" I smiled "it's fine" his face was red "where your brother" "u-umm h-he's i-inside" I glanced back at the building "So are you waiting for him" "h-he t-told me n-not t-to b-but I'm s-scared that s-something bad will h-happen" "how about I walk you home" His face was beat red I though he was about to faint.

"I-I dont w-want to trouble you" I smiled "you won't" "b-bu-" I sighed and picked him up "W-wait w-what" his body was really warm I think you could feel it from a mile away. I stared walking "so uhh where you house" "T-that way" he pointed to the right I nodded and started walking.

"Y-you know you c-can p-put me down" I nodded "yeah, but I'm not" "W-Why" "because your tiny" he blushed more "a-am n-not" I chuckled "really" "y-your just r-really tall" "Still not done growing" I winked at him his face was steaming I didn't know if I should take him to the doctor or just sit him there.

I felt my phone buzz, I pulled it out and read the message

Kiri:
We are having a sleepover at my house tomorrow :).

I chuckled I saw Mania face still red "u-umm w-what's a s-sleepover" and I didn't think he get more precious. "Well it where you and your friends get together at ones house and sleepover" "s-so I-I'm invited" i nodded "yeah"

We arrived at Manias house i sat him down "h-hey (L/N)" "just call me (Y/N)" he blushed again and nodded "w-well m-my heart d-does this w-weird thing w-when I'm with you" my eyes widen was this his way of confessing. "I-I dont know" he looked at the ground. I squatted down to eye contact "Your going to have to find out yourself" he blushed and nodded "ok"

I saw some kids playing one hit Mania causing our lips to lock I blushed so did he when we parted I saw Mania faint "oh god" I tried to shake him when he didn't wake up I picked him up and carried him inside. I sat him in the bed and walk out. I was about to leave but I saw the door open and Clino walked in. FUCK I FORGOT THERE'S ANOTHER ONE. "What are you doing here" I heard him say "your brother" he growled and glared at me "now excuse me" I walked out of the house.

As I walked into my house my eyes widen. Why? Welll

"MOOOOOMMMMM" she walked over "yes" "What the hell did you buy" she chuckled "I didn't buy her she your service dog" "HAH" "well because I can't trust you to take your medicine she will remind you" I sighed "ok, what's her name" "Lixue" I nodded "...

"MOOOOOMMMMM" she walked over "yes" "What the hell did you buy" she chuckled "I didn't buy her she your service dog" "HAH" "well because I can't trust you to take your medicine she will remind you" I sighed "ok, what's her name" "Lixue" I nodded "fine, anyways I'm going to Kiri house this weekend" she nodded "ok"

I walked to my room Lixue followed me I laid on my bed Lixue laid on her back with her tongue out I chuckled and rubbed her head I got up and walked to the shower.

Timeskip-
I was walking to Kiri's house, but first I had to pick up Mania. I knocked on the door I saw it open. "H-Hey (Y-Y/N)" "hey you ready" he nodded and we started to walk "I-I asked m-my brother b-but he said no" he looked disappointed "his lost"

We continued walking to kiri's house with little convos here and there. I saw kiris house he lived pretty close to Izuku. I knocked on the door the door flew open "HEY GUYS" I looked over at Mania he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. We both walked in "my parents isn't home so we have this place our selfs" "cool" we walked into the living room I saw Kat, Shoto, Denki, Izuku, Sero, Uraraka, Iida, Mina, and Tokoyami. We sat down "SO MANIA" he bounced in front of him and smirked.

"Was there a reason that you showed up with our lovely (Y/N)" he blushed bright "N-not r-really" I saw Kat glare at Mania I growled "ok Kiri" I felt my phone buzz

Racheal:
Hey (Y/N) ^___^

I chuckled I felt someone glancing over my shoulder "OHHHH (Y/N) HAS A GIRLFRIEND" Kiri yelled "No I don't" "really~~~ who's Racheal" "A friend" "mmmmm fine" he smiled. "So what do you guys want to do"

"How about Truth or Dare"

1875 words ()