"How did it even get in there?" I enquired referring to the clothes on the dashboard. He smirked.

"Well, let's just say that I might have had few episodes here" He revealed which immediately bought a cringe to my face. I threw the clothes back at his face.

"I am not wearing a random bimbo's clothes. I probably will get STDs and die, since you both touched those clothes, you man-whore with a mask on" I retorted.

He smirked. "Well, technically, you wouldn't get STDs by just touching someone's clothes, that was touched by a bimbo and a man-whore. So, you're good" he remarked and crossed his arms over his chest. I looked at him still not convinced.

He sighed. "It was my cousin's. She left it here when she visited a few weeks before."

Wow, the masked man has cousins. I wonder if she wears one too.

I sighed. "Whatever," I said and snatched back the clothes from him and looked at him expectedly. He arched his brow.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes. "Turned away. I have to change." I replied in a 'duh' tone. He grinned and shook his head.

"I will be okay," He said. I rolled my eyes. "And I wouldn't. I don't want a creepy ugly stalker watching me change clothes" and shut the car door on his face.

"We both know I'm not ugly. I'm beautiful" Syed remarked and blew me a kiss outside the window even though he could see me.

I rolled my eyes again. And did what he said.

***

1 weak later.

"So, you mean you wear granny panties?" Zayn asked. I threw my head back annoyed and groaned.

"I'm not having this conversation with you, Zayn." I cut him off and shook my head while turning away to look down the window at the buzzing students that startled all over to get to their next class. Good that I'm already here. I can never imagine being stuck between sweaty jock and orange tanned girls.

"What's wrong with talking about your periods?" Zayn asked. I turned over to him who had a pout on.

I looked at him with wide eyes and an 'are you serious look'.

"Everything Zayn! I mean, why would you even want to know about the horrible bleeding out of a women's Vagina?!"

He frowned. "Don't say like that. It might be what you said. But it is normal and not something to be disgusted about. I don't know why most guys are repulsed by it when their girlfriend get he periods and not even talk with her for five whole days. I mean, if I ever had a girlfriend, then I would run her a warm bath, feed her sweet teeth, give her a nice massage, and then stay with her all the time making sure she alright" Zayn said seriously.

Awwww.

"Damn. The world needs more of Zayns" I said to which he grinned and flipped his hair. Did he just...?

I turned over and laughed so hard and wiped my tear. "You and Sean would surely get along" I mumbled.

"What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing" and grinned.

***

I groan and fall on my bed. Ouchh... my stomach hurts.

I clutch my stomach and turn over to lay on my bed.

I fucking hate this! Why can't men too get their man-periods?!

I sighed and tried to think of something else to get my mind out of the pain. I immediately thought about Israel.

You know what... the pain now doesn't seem so bad.

I groan. I haven't seen Israel for almost two weeks since he walked out of Marshall's office after engraving a hole in the wall. I still haven't figured out why he acted like that. Israel had just disappeared from my life for the past two weeks.

And, I don't know why but it's killing me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I freaking hate that bastard's guts, but it's just that, I kind of feel this foreign feeling when he is not there or even there or even when I simply think about him. and its driving me nuts.

What are you doing to me Dum Dum?

I sighed and run over to look at the swaying curtains that revealed the moonlight to enter my room in beams. Hmm.. what a nice view.

Hold up. Swaying curtains? Since when was my window open?

"Blaire..." a very familiar voice drawled out.

Oh, Come on! What is with people sneaking into my room every time?!

***

***(A/N)Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***