I cut myself off to take a deep breath which must have made me looked like a constipated alpaca. I propped my elbow on his shoulder and the gesturing him to give me a minute as my breath resembled the an steam engine.

He, much to be dismay still had a blank face on, but for the love of god, he turned to me and faced me.

Ok. Good. Baby steps.

While I had my life-death situation, trying to catch my breath, Zayn looked at me like he was trying to figure something out. Staring right into my soul.

I arched my brow at it. He inhaled calmly and crossed his arms over his chest all while not breaking his eye-contact with me.

I gave a cheeky smile. "Zayn?"

He stared at me for what felt like 1 hour while I awkwardly looked here and there. But it was just a few seconds.

He sighed and shook his head while looking down as I caught a small smile forming on his lips.

I grinned.

"Zaynyyyy" I chuckled and hugged him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I quickly retrieved back and looked at him in the eye with an accusing look.

"Okay. So, what have I done?" I enquired as I bought my ear closer and rose my brow and looked at him expectedly.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Nothing, actually. It's just... Look... I'm just... thinking" he stated and shrugged.

I blinked. "Thinking?"

"Thinking" he nodded. I nodded back.

"So, you're telling me that, YOU HAVE BEEN TREATING ME LIKE A PEST JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THINKING?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and pulled him by the collar.

He chuckled nervously. "Hey! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. No beef" He said as he rose his hands in front my face to calm down.

"What the-"

My tantrum was cut off when I heard loud moaning and a bang on the locker in front of me.

Mine and Zayn's head snapped towards it.

I colored deep red under the sunburn, the suddenly grew pale.  I felt as if someone just punched me so hard in the gut.

I re-witnessed the same thing that had broken my heart two years ago.

Blake and Jessie were under a very heated make-out session.

My eyes narrowed at Blake's hand, that slipped under Jessie's shirt which earned a loud satisfied moan escape her lips.

I scoffed.

So much for loving me.

I turned my head to Zayn who looked panicked for my reaction which soon diverged into a concerned look "Blaire-"

I shook my head and walked out of the school grounds ignoring the calls.

***

I

Punch

Fucking

Punch

Hate

Punch

Everyone!

Punch Punch

Urgh!!!!

Punch Punch Punch.

I scoffed. I should have known. That the son of a bitch will never change. And to think I still had a small part of my heart given out to him.

I chuckled humorlessly and shook my head.

I left the punching bag and walked to my locker in the gym. I punched the code and opened the door. I took off my gloves and kept it inside. I removed out of my clothes leaving my bra and underwear and taking some clothes with me to the shower they had there.

For once, I thanked the lords that no one was here. It was pretty late anyway.

I sighed and hung the clothes on the rod and slipped off my bra and underwear and turned on the shower.

He loved me? I scoffed.

But I seriously should give him credit to the act he put up with on that day when Jessie was picking on me. I almost believed him, might I add.

I shook my head. He disgusts me.

I seriously hate him so much, that I might even march up to wherever he is living and beat the shit out of him.

But oh! I probably shouldn't do that. I might disturb him when he fucks another bimbo in his room.

Am I not good enough? Do I look that easy to play with?

I shut my eyes tight and ran my hands up my face and pushed my hair back.

Once I was done, I stepped out off the shower and changed my clothes, took all my belongings and walked out the building, heading towards my house.

The only thing I could hear right then was the echo of my footsteps and the annoying buzzing of the street light that lacked maintenance.

Why did he do it in front of me? Was it just to piss me off? Or was he playing along with me and sleeping with Jessi the whole time?

Did those days even mean to him? Did I even mean something to him?

I paused and turned around, staring back at the empty space of darkness.

Probably not. But who gives a fuck now? I have myself to cope up with.

***

***(A/N)Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***