Chapter F O U R T E E N

Start from the beginning

"Jinny, what are you doing ?" Jennie asked frustratingly and faced Jinny as she noticed Jinny's mistake "have you practice last night ?"

"yes, i did. Eunbi was with me" Jinny replied guiltily.

"until what time did you practice ?" Jennie asked more and the guys were just watching as Jennie heats up "Midnight ??"

"no, until 11 p.m only" Jinny looked down to the floor, fidgeting with her fingers.

"and you're still not getting it ? i told you to practice until you got it right" Jennie stated a point fiercely and her eyes looked as if she was shooting laser "yet, you're making the same mistakes again and again. Tomorrow's our performance and you're not getting it right, do you think Mr.Yang will spare you ?"

Lisa, Jisoo and Rose could tell that Jennie's slowly getting angry and cranky at the fresh trainees, especially Jinny. Jennie can be scary sometimes but it is for the best. even though she's angry, She's still the beautiful, talented and don't forget, Fierce Girl We know

"one more time, from the start, no mistakes this time" Jennie sighed exhaustingly , spun her head to the front and looked into the mirror "Jinny, you need more practice"

"i will" Jinny replied, feeling embarrassed as she got scolded for the first time by her Unnie

They practiced once again and it went well. Jennie was glad and satisfied.Until, Eunbi forgot the next step and tried to act as if nothing happened. It made Jennie furious as it ruined her proud moment.

"Eunbi, you forgot the next step again" Jennie turned to face Eunbi once again and let out a long sigh "you practiced with Jinny yesterday and both of you didn't improve. is this dance that hard ?"

"i w-was just nervous" Eunbi stuttered as she replied and avoided Jennie's sharp gaze

"might as well forget the whole routine tomorrow since Mr.Yang's the one whose watching" Jennie commented sarcastically and Eunbi was offended by it "the evaluation's tomorrow and i don't know what to do with you"

it was silent, Jennie was stressing out again and her head hurts so much. Lisa could tell Jennie was struggling and frustrated as they have been trainees for a long time.

"i don't know what Mr.Yang was thinking when he added new trainees in this survival programme" Jennie muttered loud enough for the girls to hear.

It was silent again, Jennie couldn't handle the stress. She didn't mean to sound harsh and She didn't want to show her dark or shady side. so, She quickly stood up and walked out of the room, leaving the girls speechless.

"Jennie~Unnie" Lisa tried to stop Jennie but she stormed out of the room as quick as lightning.

"what's with her ?" Jinhwan asked as he walked to Lisa with curiosity

"where's she going ? will she be back ?" Donghyuk asked, sounding very worried for Jennie "is she okay ?"

"it's normal, if she's stress or frustrated, She'll walk out the room and hide herself" Lisa explained.

"will she be alright ?" Jinhwan asked and looked at the door.

"she doesn't usually come back" Lisa paused and look down "it's been awhile since she walked out, i'm worried about her"

"i'll go check on her" Jinhwan said and ran his hand through his hair " do you have any idea where she'd be ?"

"she'd probably be around this floor, she wouldn't go so far" Lisa replied without hesitation.

"continue your practice.Lisa check their dance, donghyuk help them improve their moves" Jinhwan gave orders before leaving the room to find Jennie.