Imagine 16

You felt like you had been run over several times.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's because you have," a frighteningly deep voice said.

You fought your way out of your cocoon of pillows and blankets and way more tubes than should ever be attached to a human body, squinting at the owner of the voice.

It was a boy nurse.

No nurse should be that hot.

He was incredibly tall, for one — and had shaggy dark hair, a beautiful sharp nose and jawline, hooded dark brown eyes behind round glasses, the fullest lips you'd ever seen — and oh, no, his scrubs were pastel blue and cute.

You, drugged up on pain medication, were unable to control yourself.

"Fight me," you rasped through your anaesthetic and painkiller-induced haze.

He raised one annoyingly perfect eyebrow. "You want me to fight you? You just got out of surgery."

"Fight. Me," you insisted before going into an incredibly painful coughing fit.

The nurse chuckled and bent to fix the mess you'd made of your cocoon. "Sure, once you're feeling a little better."

"Tomorrow?" you asked blearily.

"Maybe." The nurse gave you a small smile. "Now go to sleep so we can fight later."

——

You woke up to the same nurse checking your vitals, sunlight streaming in through the windows.

"Feeling better?" he asked, amusement colouring his voice.

"Not really," you groaned.

"Well, that's acceptable," the nurse said with a laugh. "Some of your friends came to visit you, though."

"Cool," you mumbled.

The nurse left, and the door opened again to reveal three people carrying flowers and balloons.

"You guys are ridiculous," you croaked.

Seungkwan burst into tears right there, almost dropping the oversized bundle of flowers in his hands. "We thought you were going to die," he sobbed.

"But I didn't," you said confidently.

Mingyu set down the cluster of balloons he'd been holding, shaking his head. "Still, you gave us all a really big scare," he said. "You feeling okay?"

"Besides having been run over and dying of embarrassment? Yeah, I'm great."

"Dying of embarrassment? This ought to be good," Jeonghan said, pulling a chair close to your bed. "What have you done now?"

You groaned, burrowing into your blankets. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"You have to now," Jeonghan countered. "You can't just hint at things like that."

"I challenged the hot nurse to fight me."

Jeonghan arched an eyebrow. "The same hot nurse who is, at this moment — walking through the door?"

You looked up, all too quickly for your raging headache to handle.

"Sorry to bother you again," the nurse said, smiling. "I brought you lunch." He leaned over toward the head of your bed, raising it so you were in a sitting position, and swung a tray toward you.

"It's hospital food, so it's not that great, but I brought you a coffee from the café to try and make up for it," he said, and set a tray of food and a to-go cup of coffee on your tray.

He vanished, and everyone's head turned to you.

"Your drugged-out state must have seduced him," Seungkwan teased, smiling now.

"Shut up or I'll kill you," you threatened halfheartedly. "He doesn't like me."

You picked up the coffee, and a small square of folded paper fell onto the tray.

"It's a note," Mingyu said, rather redundantly, as you set the coffee aside and picked up the paper.

Fight me?
xxx-xxxx
— Wonwoo

_________________

don't you love imagines inspired by tumblr :))))))

actually though this is one of my favourite things I've ever written it's called Fight Me and it's my baby even though it's only 580 words
I hope you guys like it!!! I love you guys!!!