It was her turn to receive THE GLARE. "That's because you always are miss Midnight and you know too damn well what I think about-"

"No, I actually don't because I usually stop listening when you start complaining about 'how unmannered you are'. I'm only listening when we have important, vital information involved." she said as she crossed her legs with a devilish smirk.

Reminds you of someone? I looks like all females leaders are mental, violent, have a feisty attitude and take shit from no one.

I turned my head to look at her as I repeated inside my head what I knew about her in an attempt to connect her face with her characteristics.

Her bloody red hair is definitely matching her element, the psychopathic smile says it all, he said her name was indeed one of a royal and the end. That's Marx. I'm 100% sure.

Of course she's Marx you genius. I wasn't trying to see if she's Marx. I was trying to match the face with the name. And I must say that she was indeed screaming Fire Dark with the dark red hair, dark brown eyes and evil smile, but besides that she's kind of pretty. Her fringe was ending right above her red thick eyebrows and her cheeks were dusted with freckles. By the way her legs look, she must be slim and tall, but she must be fit even though I can't see any muscles behind her oversized black hoodie.

She whistled making me to move my eyes back to her smirking face. "Honey, my eyes are up here."

I simply ignored her comment and turned to face Midnight. "Can you please why are we here when we should be holding the rankings?"

"Pretty boy, are you living under a rock? Some smart ass snuck in and wrecked the whole arena. I want to find the genius and shake his hand because that's a piece of art." Marx said and Midnight glared even harder if that's even possible.

"That's not 'awesome' or what other positive attribute you want to match with what happened because having a destroyed arena only means that I have to reschedule this day for tomorrow, if we finish repairing the arena until then. I don't know what psychopath blew 2 walls, broke all our monitors and cracked the other 2 walls with a hammer I think. I don't know who did this blasphemy, but I will find that person and he or she will have to clean all the bathrooms from this whole academy and they will be excluded for all teams." he complained with such passion that his face turned red, even his ears turned red.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes when he said 'blasphemy'. We only destroyed an arena, we didn't kill you family or something.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, you ego is bruised, but why are we here?" Marx asked and crossed her arms.

He cleared her throat and rearranged his black slick black hair. "I want you and your teams to guard the arena before and after the matches. Zeus, you're guarding today while we rebuild everything in case that moron decides to pull a stunt again, while Apocalypse you're guarding overnight and so on until Saturday night when I'll ask the future Hades to guard since you'll have to rest."

Marx scoffed. "What about no? We have to practice too, don't you think? Why would I waste my time guarding for something that it won't probably happen again since no one is stupid enough to pull the same shit twice. Psychopaths are very smart and I'm talking from experience, so he or she or whoever the fuck did that, won't act again. I think this was just a manifestation of someone's disagreement with the way you want to rank the teams and I also think that it was only a one time thing."

Red hair, you couldn't be more wrong.

When Midnight frowned ready to argue I spoke up. "I agree with her. If they blew up 2 walls, this means that they are at least a bit powerful, and if they're powerful, they're also smart and doing the same thing twice in a row isn't a smart thing."