"Oh .. r u afraid of choosing dare ? ..little kitten " Melissah mocked him making the crowd laugh.

Mark felt kinda embarrassed so he choosed dare after that.

"Dare" mark said.

Melissah looked towards katie and katie pleaded through her eyes like she was asking for a revenge from mark.Melissah smiled.

"Umm .. then .. you wont get to sleep in the camp tonight .. you would have to sleep near the river bank .. ALONE .. can you do that .. without passing out?" Melissah smirked knowing that mark was a poor kitten who was afraid of ghosts and darkness.Melissah smiled internally.

Mark felt terrified at first but he couldn't let this get noticed by others so eventually he agreed on sleeping away from the camp sight.

"Alright" mark said but horror was clearly written on his face.this made katie laugh and she gave a thumbs up sign to melissah feeling satisfied.

Everything happened so unexpectedly while yoon wo,jackson and jenny were sitting there shooked because they hv never seen this side of melissah ever before.

"Is she really our melissah?" Jian yao asked not moving her eyes from melissah.

"I dont think so" yoon wo shaked his head.

"Where is my innocent,shy little melissah?"jackson wispered.

"Your melissah? Goasshh this trip is full of surprises" jian yao laughed.

Jackson'POV:

The game continued and melissah kept on winning the game like it was nothing surprising others by her hidden side.

"Jackson why don't you play with YOUR melissah" jian yao teased me.

I smiled "okay .. I am the next" I said.

I moved infront of melissah.

"Your time starts now" ellen whistled.

We begun to stare into each others eyes.I saw the same cold eyes of her like when i first met her.her blank and cold face .. her pure black eyes .. those eyes that holds so many deep secrets yet they remain so calm .. I begun to look in her eyes to notice each and every move of her.to my surprise her expressions begun to change .. like she was bothered by my stare ..may be she was hesitating .. she looked a bit uncomfortable with me staring in her eyes .. like she's afraid .. afraid that I will get to know her hidden pain .. I continued to stare at her giving her eyes my full attention like her eyes were the only thing that mattered in this world for me right now.

Melissah'POV:

Jackson sat infront of me and we begun to stare into each others eyes.his stare was so intense that my cheeks begun to feel a burning sensation.I tried my best not to blush and not to let him notice that his stare was making me uncomfortable.I continued to stare .. I thought jackson was looking at me lovingly but .. no? .. I was wrong .. his stare was so intense and serious .. like he was finding his answers through my eyes .. he stared so deep like my eyes are the only thing through which he can get his answers .. his stare was making me feel like he can feel my pain .. his eyes were so serious and I saw pain and concern in his eyes for me .. I felt like I was exposed .. like there was no barriers between my pain and jackson .. like he knows my each and every single suffering .. like he was begging me to share my pain with him .. like he already is aware of my past but he just wants me to open up to him ..like he will still hold me no matter how broken I am. I couldn't bear this anymore and I looked away.

"Yeaahhhh so finally melissah lost to someone" ellen shouted.

The crowd was a bit disappointed in me but right now I didn't cared for that.before jackson could ask me about truth or dare I already selected truth.

"Truth" I wispered not meeting his gaze.

"Umm .. guys I am so tired .. I dont know what to ask her right now .. lets end this game here .. and I will ask her whenever I came to know what to ask" jackson said stretching his shoulders and yawning.

"As you wish" ellen said.

Everyone begun to move to their respective camps.I stood up and waved a goodbye to jackson when he caught my hand and pulled me close.

"I will use this opportunity to make you asnwer those questions from which you always try to run away"jackson wispered near my ear.I closed my eyes feeling his warm breath on my earlobe.my cheeks begun to burn again and butterflies appeared in my stomach.he moved away and smiled.

"Good night melissah" jackson waved at me and thats when I realized what he said.

"I am doomed"I thought to myself and felt uncomfortable.
I helped jian yao with yoon wo to reach our camo and lay her down.

"If you want me to stay here with you .. I can stay" yoon wo asked jian yao.

"No you better sleep in you own camp" jian yao laughed.

"Take care" yoon wo said.

"Goodnight" jian yao waved at him.

"Umm I was saying that .." yoon wo bent down planted a kiss on jian yao's forehead and ran away making both of us shocked

------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading :)