Student Councils

At the ceremony...

Megami Saikou: All students! Listen up! Welcome back to Akademi High, starting today we will create memories for this school year. I hope no violence shall be put within this campus. I have here the new students councils that will be lingering around school...

Ayano Aishi stands with in the crowd and listens to Megami.

Megami Saikou: We have Akane Toriyasu, Kuroko Kamenaga, Aoi Ryugoku, and Shiromi Torayoshi, each of them are assigned to each part of the school. Whenever violence occurs, these student councils shall report to me what happened. That is all for the announcements, class will start in a few minutes. Ceremny adjourn.

All the students went different directions, but still Ayano Aishi stands where she is. As she stands there, a girl students approaches her.

???: Hey, I heard a lot about you... You're a murderer?

Ayano Aishi: Stop! Get lost!

???: Don't worry, I don't hate you... In fact I like your attitude.

Ayano Aishi: You do?

???: Yes, I like your rough attitude, the name's Miyuji Shan. I know a lot about you. Someone will try to steal Senpai from you, but you don't have any power because Info-Chan left you right?

Ayano Aishi: How did you know that? You're not suppose to know that!

Miyuji Shan: Don't worry, I'm not gonna use that against you. I'll actually help you! I'll be the replacement for Info-Chan. Like last time, send me the pictures of your desired students and I'll try to find their background. See ya~!

As expected Ayano Aishi sneaks to Megami and took a picture of her and sent it to Miyuji...

Miyuji Shan:                    Name: Megami Saikou                    Club: Student Council

                                             Persona: Lovestruck                         Crush: Senpai

                                             Self-Defense: Extensive Training

Ayano Aishi: (Hmph! How dare she steals my Senpai! Let's try luring this bastard as my best friend)

Ayano Aishi went to the office and saw her rival--- Megami Saikou

Ayano Aishi: Hi there Ms. Student Counsil! May I talk to you?

Megami Saikou: What?! Let's go outside.

Ayano Aishi: Let's be friends!

Bell: Ring! Ring! Ring!