Supana Churu The Mind Slave

Today is the day where Yandere-Chan will bring Supana Churu,her mindslave,in the school to make her murdering more efficient and fast.But little did she know,somebody stalking on her.

Yandere-Chan:(Today is the day to kill Kokona Haruka using my lovely friend Supana Churu,this should work.Last time is awful enough,thanks to Saki Miyu,the most stupid girl in the school.)

Sakyu Basu:Hey isn't that Supana Churu? Why is she looking sleepy and nonsense? Or is she lost on her mind? (Why would Yandere,what is her name again? what if she is the murderer in this school? No way!) What happened to her?

Yandere-Chan:No she is just...sleepy.She is my friend and I saw her going on her house sleepy,she looks so tired though.Why did you ask that by the way?

Sakyu Basu:I'm just curios don't mind me,also what classroom are you in? You look interesting to me.(Or isn't? Time to investigate this creepy and weird girl) Also I want to be in your class.

Yandere-Chan:I have am in class 2-1,how about you?

Sakyu Basu:I am in 3-2,how sad your in 2nd floor and I am in 3rd floor,but that is alright we can meet at the cafeteria after class.

Yandere-Chan:By the way where is the cafeteria located? I am just new here at this school.

Sakyu Basu:It is located on the 2nd floor in the south wing of the school,you can come there easily while I will just go down there so yeah! I gotta go now bye!

Yandere-Chan:Bye! (Finally she is gone,now what is the plan? Maybe I can do this when the students are starting to go to their perspective classrooms and when they are doing that I will talk to Kokona Haruka and make her follow me,then I will lead her to the Garden outside the school and I will kill her there,perfect idea! Now I will just have to wait)

Bell:Ring! Ring! Ring!

Yandere-Chan:(Perfect! It is time to talk to Kokona Haruka.Now where is she? Oh there she is) Hey Kokona Haruka can I talk to you for a moment?

Kokona Haruka:Sure,what is it?

Yandere-Chan:Hey I want to show you something cool!

Kokona Haruka:Okay lead the way!

Yandere-Chan:(Perfect,now I just need to lead her to the garden and it is time for showtime!)

When they arrived at the school garden,Yandere-Chan excused for a moment to give the weapon to Supana Churu and make her kill Kokona Haruka

Yandere-Chan:Um...Kokona Haruka,can I excuse for a moment? I just have to get something to activate what I will show you.

Kokona Haruka:Okay,but please make it faster because my class will start in any minute.(Now I suspect a thing that she will bring me in a basement or something,I'm so excited! Or maybe a secret room that no one has ever entered yet!)

Yandere-Chan leaves Kokona Haruka with a lot of confusion while she went to the front gate of the school and give the knife to Supana Churu after Yandere-Chan gives the weapon to Supana Churu,Supana Churu slowly went to the garden and almost killed Kokona Haruka

Kokona Haruka:Wha?! Ahhh! Help anyone!

As Supana Churu almost killed Kokona Haruka,she was smacked by a girl delinquent and asked Kokona Haruka if she was alright

Girl Delinquent:Hey! Are you alright little curly hair? That girl looks so possessed.

Kokona Haruka:I am not a little girl,and I am not hurt just a little bit slice on my back by a knife,but I am sure fine.Thanks for the concern.