Chapter 15: My first time

Start from the beginning

He then saw my vibrator in my hand just going off with it's Loud clinging sounds. All I can thinking was "oh god now he knows I was playing with myself." He smiled and said "oh so you was in here playing with yourself. Baby why you didn't ask for some of daddy's dick babygirl?" he smirked

Feeling embarrassed, I couldnt even him I his face. In attempt to keep us from making eye contact, I looked down only be faced with his bare, thick, long dick.

  I was admiring his dick from tip to balls, got damn my first dick I seen looks good as fuck. My mouth was definitely watering."

"Why you staring Chubbs? You wanna taste of Daddys dick.?"

"Yes Daddy." I nod

"Handle your shit baby." He instructed.

I dropped to my knees and I prayed that I was going to give it to him good.

Taking it into my small palm,  I spit all on his dick, getting it nice and moist and jacked him off for a good minute until I felt his veins grow. I slid it into my moutn, slowing allowing him to feel like wormth and wetness. Reaching the base I tightened my jaw and alid it oug.

With my left hand jacking his dick with the rhythm of my mouth and the right hand massaging his balls, his dick grew larger and more sensitive.

"Ah ah shiiiiitttm damn?" He groaned. His teeth wedged his tongue as he looked down at me in shock.. He was going crazy so I knew I'm not so bad of a rookie like I thought I was.

Feeling his legs clench, I began sucking on the top. "Shiiim whatthe fu-fu-fuckkk." He stomach tightened and he let his nut go. Omg when he bust in my mouth I wasn't so sure if I should swallow and like this song said "I'm not a spitter I'm a swallower" so I swallowed and to be honest he tasted like applesauce.

He laid me down the shower couch and grabbed the vibrator. I was so excited and scary at the same time. He started the vibrator slow and stick it In my pussy while he flick his tongue on my clit. Then said "do this feel good baby?" And I didn't say nothing so he sped the vibrator up level and then he suck on my clit with no moment to waste and when I was squirming so much. This feeling was great.

He said " doesthat feel better baby?" and still I didn't answer. He put it on the highest level and BOMB I went to cloud 9.

"Ohhgh my gosh. Yes. Yess Daddy. It mmm it feels great." My handle rubbed his scalp, encouraging him to go deeper. He was making my body feel so good.

"Mmm." he moaned against my sex. The vibrator slipped out and his tongue went in, instantly hitting that I didn't know existed.

"Geeezzz. Right there daddy right the-there daddy. Ahhh."

"His wet lengthy tongue kept dippingin out of me making every part of me feel as light as a feather. The pad of his thumb circulated I my clit adding ten times the pleasure.

"Let that shit out baby." As if my body worshiped his every command, I came undone.

"Ouuu." I shriveled as my legs shook uncontrollably.