Thirteen

I ran down the stairs to open the door for her friends, Jessy and Jill. They had texted me earlier that they were coming to pick me up. I grabbed my jacket and entered Jill's new mustang.

"Hi." I greeted them with a smile patting Jessy in the shoulder.

Jessy turned back, smacking my head a little. "You were late."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes........by five seconds." Jessy was the "never late one" in the group.

Jessy was about to retaliate when Jill spoke. "It's alright. Let's get going."

"You're the one driving, you could have  zoomed off the moment I entered the car." I said.

He groaned. "Why do you always have to be right?"  He rolled his eyes as he said.

I stuck my tongue out at him.  "Cause I'm fabulous ." I joked.

"Come on, drive." Jessy smacked his head.

He rubbed his head and inserted the key into the ignition. "Must you smack me? " He questioned but only got another smack from Jessy.

A few minutes of driving, turnings here and there,  smacks from Jessy,  tongue outs from me, whining from Jill, Jill finally pulled up into the mall's parking lot.  Soon enough, Jessy and I rushed into the mall leaving Jill alone.

"Guys! " He called after us but Jessy  said to keep running.

After some minutes of going round the mall and getting few stuffs, Jessy left in search of Jill leaving me to get ice creams and our favorite  Oreo's.  Jill could be a baby sometimes.

I picked up a new cream Jessy got from the cart and went through the instructions  just to make sure it wasn't  fake. We had fought before Jessy bought it.  I thought we shouldn't get a cream we weren't  sure of it's originality. Jessy had argued  with me and had smacked me four times before I allowed her to get it.

"Sorry." I apologized to the person I had bumped into with my cart.  My eyes darted from the  cart to the person's face and found out I couldn't my face off him.  He was everything attractive. From his blue sparkling eyes, to his perfectly structured nose and then to his chiseled  jaw.

The snapping of his fingers brought me out of my daze.

"I'm sorry, again." I apologized again  and was about to scamper away but his hands held me.

"Leaving without  a proper introduction?" Oh my.

"Andrew Davids." He stretched forth his manly hands.

"Lola." I moulded my hands with his and it fitted perfectly.

He smiled and I guessed it was because of my failure to give him my surname.  "Can I have your number?  So I  can reach you anytime." He asked politely.

"I'm sorry, no. I'm sorry for not looking where I was going."

And with that, I went my way.