NINE

Midnight Chat 008. 11:56pm.

"Hello there. So maybe you hear me more than I think because when I woke up in the morning, I felt a whole lot better.  There's something I'd like to tell you."

"I know I'm probably new to this relationship but I was wondering if I could like call you something more, you know, less formal. I'm guessing it would make our chats flow easily and probably i'd learn the mysteries behind You, Jesus and the Holy Spirit."

"So is it okay if I call you my daddy? I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind 'cause I remember telling me when I was still little that you are our Father and you did say in the Bible that I am your child, right?"

She hesitated for a short while.

"I guess it's fine with you and so from today onward, i'd call you my daddy. You're literally the one who understands me."

"So how do I end this? I guess with a bye. Thanks for listening. Bye!"

"PS: I'd be going to Jessy's church on Sunday. Hopefully It'd turn out well. My exam comes up next week, you've got to help me on that."

And off she went, to continue studying.

**** AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there! I'm here again
I'm pretty stoked right now! So I had to attend to a few things and I came back here to see this book had 60 reads already!

It's A-MAY-ZING!!

Thanks to y'all who added this book to their library and who's been reading so far. You are deeply loved.

If you'd like to have a private message with me, you are so free to do so, but remember, I may take just a little while to reply because I have a few things going on here but be sure I'd always always reply when I see you guys messages.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

And hey! Don't forget to vote, share and comment. I'd really really love to hear from you and have a feedback.

Thanks. Muuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

(Hahaha, I'm really happy now!)