ONE

After an hectic day in school, Lola usually comes back to her lonely apartment. Lonely because she lost her father and mother in a car accident three years ago when she was only sixteen.

Today wasn't different. It had been the usual typical day of her life but today seemed a little bit off. Firstly, she finished attending to her school work and house chores a little bit late into the night. Secondly, she felt so tired and lonelier than she has ever felt.

She laid on her bed which was set next to the window. Looking up to the sky, she wondered if there was really a God who lived up there. Although She usually had her doubt about Him, a little part of her still believed he actually existed.

Today, a girl in school had told her about Him and some of her testimonies. She hadn't paid real attention to her but managed to listen to her. If there was one thing she couldn't help herself with, it was giving people attention when they were talking to her.

She looked up to the sky and watched as the stars twinkled. Sometimes, she wished she was a star; just like a star twinkles and brightens the dark sky, she hoped to brighten people lives but how could she when she was the one who needed to be lightened?

She was a fan of movies which involved heroes and she wanted to be someone's hero, but how could she when she couldn't save her own self.

She knew she needed help and so she determined. Whether there was a God who lived up in the heavens and actually cares for her or not, she was going to talk to Him through writing.

Every day.

****
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and drop a comment.
:)