I groaned and turned to my side on my bed.

This is so not Fair!!

***

I shut the locker and let out a shaky breath.

I didn't sleep a wink last night. That stupid kiss haunted me all night.

I sighed and walked towards the class with the books on my hands.

I'm sure, I look like a zombie who hadn't eaten brains for a long time.

I entered the class and sat on my chair and looked around for Zayn. He should've been here by now... Or probably he was just sucking faces with another bimbo.

I shrugged and opened the textbook. Wow. I didn't understand a single thing in here. I probably look like someone who saw The Parent Trap and wondered what happened to Lindsay Lohan's British twin.

I turned to my left to see Zayn settle down on his seat. I frowned when I looked at him.

Mannn... Did the truck run him over or something?

He looked pretty drained. He mumbled a small Hi to me and took his textbooks out, totally avoiding eye-contact with me.

I frowned not only because he was purposefully avoiding me but also because he opened his textbooks. Cause trust me when I say this Zayn never opens his textbooks.

"Zayn, Are you alright?" he mumbled a small Yea.

I scowled but didn't question anything and just paid attention to the class while glancing at him occasionally.

***

"Zayn!" I called out as pushed past the students to get to Him.

He glanced back and slowed his pace. I thanked the lords and matched his pace. I looked at him which he completely avoided and looked everywhere but me.

"Zayn. Is something wrong?" I asked once again. He sighed and for the first time in the day, he looked at me and smiled which I sure could see through was fake. He shook his head slightly.

"No, Blaire. I just had something going on in my house. And also, I'm pretty nervous on how Mrs. Carter would think of our project" He reviled referring to the one we submitted a few days ago.

I rose an eyebrow. Is it just me, or is he just acting too weird today? I shrugged.

"Well, we did pretty well. Don't worry about it" I said I touched his arm to which and he shrugged it off as soon as possible.

Okay. Now, somethings definitely up.

"Zayn, Please, is there something-"

"No, Blaire. I'm perfectly alright." He said with a sigh.

"You sure?"

"Positive" he replied and walked to his car after bidding farewell to me.

Well, I deal with that later. I have my own problems to worry about. I sighed and dropped my gaze towards my shoes.

My mind traveled back to the kiss.

Urghh!! Now, that's not something I should think about! I shook my head in disbelieve on how my body is reacting to a simple kiss and climbed into my car.

Well, but, what I do know, is that I'm going to have a couple of sleepless nights.

***

I sighed frustrated and walked into my room then, kicked the door close, with the back of my leg. I dumped my bag on my desk and sat on my bed.

Crunch.

I rose my eyebrow. What the hell was that?

I moved again to hear the sound again and felt something against my butt. I frowned and got up to see, a now, crumbled note that had been left by someone.

Don't tell me it's one Syed's quirky notes again.

I picked up the paper and straightened it with a bored expression on my face totally expecting what is going to be in there.

Eh...

My eyes widen when I read the note.

Dear Blaire,

How have you been? Are they treating you well? I hope so.

-Anna.

Well, Fuck.

***
***(A/N) Please vote comment and share with your Wattpad friends***