LA is my home, new york is my past.

gus pov

we are heading back to LA today. it felt like this whole honeymoon was a trip to the hospital. we had to pick up my grandma on the way to the airport. she had already shipped most of her things over before we got here. my mom found an apartment that I would pay for them to stay in.

"gus?" reddish blu asked making me stop looking out the window to the dull, dreary day that took place out the window.

"yes, my love?" I replied turning away from the cloudy overhang.

"Maybe when we get back we could try again?" she wouldn't get over the baby thing. she cried all night about the 'life' we made. it was only a few cells in her stomach and it's not like we could have prevented it. it was an accident anyways. I sound heartless but, I don't want a child right now im only 21. her, on the other hand, is only 20. she still has to use a fake ID. 

"I don't really want a child right now. maybe when we are older. like 25-30." I looked her in her eyes. she sighed looking down at the hospital bracelet they gave her. "that's so long. can we get a puppy then?"

"Alright, we can get a puppy." I smiled at her. i but our last things in the suitcase. she gave me a sincere smile as she pulled the suitcase closed. i heard ian's car horn signaling us that it was finally time to leave. i carried our bags down the stairs into the car then told ian we had to pick up my grandma.

***

i walked up onto the porch of my grandma's house. my aunts would be moving into my mom and grandma's houses so we didn't have to sell them. i opened the door for my grandma as she rushed out with a small bag in her hand. 

"can we smoke a blunt on the way to the airport?" she asked getting into the car. reddish blu's eyes turned to her in shock. "oh my god gus! you have the coolest grandma in the world." 

"here ." i laughed passing a blunt back to them. reddish blu took a hit then passed it to my grandma.

"hi, uh..." reddish blu started.

"jenny." i told reddi as she studdered for her name.

"hi jenny, im reddish blu, gus' wife." my grandma looked reddi up and down before looking to me. "damn gus, she's a fine one." 

"thanks, gran."

***

"thanks, ian." i said getting our last bag out of his car.

"anytime gus." he smiled giving me a hug. "im going to miss you. when are you going to come back?"

"LA is my home, new york is my past." i said walking away and into the airport. not saying another word to Ian. this would be the last time i would ever step foot in Long Beach. im going home to be with my girl. forever.

back on LA for the next chapter. but anywho...

i missed yall so much.

i cant wait to start writing again.

i didnt like the way i wrote this at all and i had to put them back in la for the story to go on.

im so sorry for this shitty era. :))))