dad!

Gus pov

My wife-to-be in less then 12 hours dad hates me and he doesn't even know me at all. Why does it have to be like this. I can't even have the girl I love.

"DAD YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW HIM! HE'S GOOD TO ME SO WHAT ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE MATTERS!" Reddi screamed as she cried.

"YOUR MARRYING WITHOUT MY BLESSING AND I DO NOT GIVE IT! HE LOOKS LIKE A JUNKIE!" He was right about me. All I wanted to do is be with my momma and Reddish blu but Diego and Lola took my mom to a near by hotel so she wouldn't be overwhelmed by the argument that has risen.

"he's right." I said letting a tear drop down my face. He was right about everything. I don't even know what I'm on right now I took a Vicodin less then 20 minuets ago just to try to take the pain away. "I'm a horrible fucking junkie who's just going to take you down with me. I'm sorry red we can't..."

"Gustav you fucking to stop we are getting married tomorrow and I don't give a fuck who knows." She grabbed my face and held it to hers "we are connected so much more then love. Gustav you...you're my soulmate you're my forever. Gustav your my world. I can't lose you."

"Red?" I heard her mother call Reddish Blu's name.

"What?!" Reddish Blu said with quite an attitude. She was very upset.

"I think your dad is going to fly back early." Ashely looked down as if she was a guilty puppy.

"okay I'll call an Uber for him." Reddish Blu picked up her phone quickly ordering him an Uber.

***

Soon the Uber was here and David was on his way out the door. He gave me a very dirty look before standing over Reddish Blu.

"Im disappointed in you Red." He gave her a look of sympathy before getting a hand to the face by Reddish Blu.

"Fuck you david." She said pointing at the door as he slammed it walking out.

"I'm tired as fuck. Mom you can sleep in the guest room above the living room." She had her hands in her hair. She was overly stressed. "C'mon gus." She started to our room.

"Goodnight honey." Her mom gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry sweetie." She have her hug before walking to the living room.

"Goodnight Ashely" I said making her turn around towards me.

"Goodnight Gustav." She smiled giving me a hug. "You're beautiful sweetheart. I'm glad our daughter met you. Your my son too." She let a tear fall down her cheek.

"Thank you Ashley" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek returning to Reddish blu. As we walked up to our bedroom. As we curled up in our bed together I realized damn tomorrow is the day I give myself away to my best friend.

"Night wifey lobe you bitch."