<3

gus pov

"I want to go to the mall" reddish blu said looking over at me as we were on our way back from laser-tag.

"okay, do you wanna go to The Grove or the Beverly Center?" I asked as she squinted her eyes like she was thinking.

"Mmmmm The Grove." she decided. I picked up my phone and called Tracy who was in the car behind us. the dial tone rung through my ears as I waited for him to answer.

"Nah! I won it. stop lying!" I heard through the muffled sound of the phone. "Hello?" he finally said directed towards me.

"Reddi wants to go to the mall." I smiled at her as she was turned towards the back talking to Bexey about something I couldn't really follow. 

"ight. we can go to the mall." he said back with excitement in his voice.

"okay, we going to The Grove." I said happily.

"mkay. we'll follow you." he hung up. I slid my phone back into my pocket I decided to tune into the conversation that reddish blu and Bexey were having.

"We have like a bipolar relationship." reddish blu shrugged.

"who?" I asked her quietly. was she talking about us? It sure sounded like it.

"you and me. she smiled. " you make me happy when I cry and when I get too sad you make me mad. but god I fucking hate you. I hate you so much I love you. if that makes sense." 

"I love you so much baby girl." I leaned over kissing her on the cheek.

***

"babe, we have been shopping for 2 hours!" I whined hunching over as reddish blu and cammi looked at perfume she made Bexey and I carry all her bags. Nicki, Jahseh, and Tracy went to get food about 10 minutes ago and here we are... stuck with 1000 bags.

"leave me the keys to the Benz and go home in Tracy's car." I sighed while pulling out my car keys.

"here." I gave her my keys and walked over to the table bexey was sitting at.

"do you want to leave?" I asked as he sat up putting the bags down that he formally had in his hand.

"yea lets go." He got up and started walking in the direction Tracy went off in.

"Alright baby. I'll see you later." I kissed her on the cheek and walked away to go home.

"Bye." she waved.

***

reddish blu pov

about 3 hours after gus left we packed our bags into Gus's Benz and started off to home. as soon as we got in the car cammi lit a blunt as we passed it back and forth the whole way home. as we entered the house with bags practically drowning us. I looked in the living room out of breath as Gus and Jahseh sat on the couch play call of duty.

"fuck you!" gus yelled at the tv as he realized he had been killed.

"calm down." I laughed climbing on the couch snuggling up to him. he laughed and smiled at me. I really liked how today went... I wish every day was like today... happy.

lowkey a filler chapter.