we gotta long ride

Jahseh finally let up and jumped on the train going to cali. 

"OWW!" Diego screamed in pain.

"What's wrong Diego?" Gustav said in a shaky voice. 

Diego responded while standing up and walking across the room."Nothing, my leg just hit the wall really hard."

"Is someone there?" it sounded like a girl that was either just sleeping or crying.

"Hello?" Gus asked nervously as he turned his phone flashlight on. 

She came in to the light. She looked about 18. The girl was short, with dark hair and big blue eyes. That looked as if she had been crying for years without sleep.

"You're cute," Gustav said with no emotion, just a straight face admiring the girl with the random tattoos that ran down her arms and the broken heart right on her cheek. Right where Gus had his, they had matching tattoos.

"Thank you?" the girl questioned Gustav. She slowed down with her crying, it was still bad though.

"Are you okay?" Jahseh said looking at the crying girl.

"No," she weeped, "but I really don't want to talk about it,"

"Okay, well... um what's your name?" Diego said softly.

"Reddish blu you can call me Red or Blu I guess" she said softly.

"My name is Gustav you can call me daddy I mean...Peep or Gus" Gustav said still admiring the girl.

"My name is Jahseh. You can call me X" said Jahseh.

"My name is Diego but you can call me Xan" Diego said

"Umm okay... You're X, you're Xan, and you're daddy. she winked when she said Daddy to Gus.

"Yep" the boys said all at once

She giggled a bit and said "Okay"

Then she looked out the window. "oh god its almost morning only 2 more days till California. where are you guys heading?" she said looking into Gustav eyes.

"where ever you are baby girl" Gustav said smiling. 

"we are going to California too ma." Diego said rolling his eyes at Gus.

Reddish blu just blushed and smiled. "I am coming with you"

Gustav looked at her with his usually blank look that meant something so much more than what it looked liked. He stayed like that for what seemed like forever but in reality was just a few seconds.

"I think you guys are really sweet especially you Daddy" she said placing a hand Gus's cheek.

Gus just gave more blank stares as he searched for a reply in his mind full of jumbled thoughts. Umm what? Is she lying? Who is she? God she is adorable! Why is she touching me?? Shes really cute thought so i guess its okay. I really want her to come. But i dont want her to get hurt on the way. No she cant come. MAKE UP YOUR MIND GUSTAV!!

"Okay." Gustav said.

Blu lifted her hand off his cheek and walked towards the opening on the side of the train.

"why are you here mami" jahseh said chuckling.

"I when through a ROUGH break up and just hopped on the train I've been on here since Boston" reddish said looking out the side of the box cart

Gustav grabbed her hand.

"im sorry baby girl whoever lost you, lost the most beautiful girl in the world. because, DANM YOUR SEXY AS FUCK BABY GIRL" Gus said looking her up and down 

"thank you daddy." said Reddish Blu.

"dont thank me." said Gus.

Diego looked at Blu.

gus was right danm she is sexy.

jahseh looked at blu too.

Fuck she looks like a whole 666 course meal

ik no one reads my story yet but if anyone does do you like it btw I dont really like reddish blu im just using her name... ily bye bbg...