bye bitch

reddish blu pov

after an hour or so I woke up and gus wasn't with me?

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL" someone scream as I rolled out of bed. what the fuck? it sounded like Taylor, maybe someone was actually doing something about that fake ass bitch.

as opened my door and looked down over the railing I saw jahseh chasing Taylor right out the door and you better bet your left nut I fell to the ground laughing so hard. the funniest shit I've ever seen. nicki and Cammi were soon out of their rooms, they must have heard me laughing.

"what the fuck just happened?" cammi asked.

"DIEGO FINALLY BROKE UP WITH TAYLOR!" I yelled still laughing.

"FINALLY!" she yelled back at me. soon we were all laughing like babies when they play peek-a-boo. when we were done laughing I went to find gus.

I walked down to the pool since I knew that's where Diego was the last time I saw him.

"Gus, can I tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone." echoed through the hallway as I was about to enter the pool area.

"yea, anything. I pinky promise I won't get mad" gus replied to him. I ended up leaning up against the wall to listen to listen to what he was going to say.

"you know, I really didn't like Taylor all that much ever. the only thing I really liked about her is that she had good pussy and she really liked me and she would do anything I asked of her. is that bad?" he asked.

it made me think when Diego and I were sleeping around. he was probably just using me and for some reason, i was hurt about it, not really about what Diego said it was the fact that I hurt gus so badly and every time I'm reminded of that I feel his pain.

"gus?" I said entering the room they were in. he jumped causing him drop his blunt in the pool. he just shrugged it off.

"yes, baby girl?" he smiled.

"i love you i said letting a tear slip down my face.

"baby?" he got his feet out of the pool and turned to me picking me up and turning around sitting down at the edge again as i straddled him.

"whats wrong?" he asked as a new blunt magically appeared in his hand.

"I hurt you so much." i said leaning on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"no baby! you don't hurt me! baby its okay! hey, i know how to cheer you up!" he cooed.

"what?" i said closing my eyes trying to stop my self from drenching him in tears.

"let's have a party tomorrow! you love parties!" he exclaimed.

"yea, that sounds good!" i said popping my head up.

"Alright get some rest baby, ill be up in a bit." he said as i got off of him.

before i went i snatched his blunt taking it back to our room.