club going up on a saturday

OMFG THANKYOU FOR 1K VEIWS! I LOVE YOU BABIES!!!

Reddish pov

We were just arriving to the club. We all ended up going but Gus didn't seem mad about it so I didn't really care. As we pulled up Gus got out of his all black Benz truck and grabbed my hand. As we got to the door Gus stopped me and let everyone go in before us. He didn't do anything until the door closed muffling the blaring music then he grabbed my wrist and said "baby girl I don't want you within 6 feet away from me. Nobody else can touch, look or even think about you. Okay?"

"I'm all yours gustav." I smiled leaning in for a small kiss as he opened the door letting the loud music flow out.

As soon as we walked in we saw a familiar face. it was bexey.

"BEXEY!" Gus yelled over the music. Bexey turned around and started running towards Gus. They united into this hug moment until bexey pulled away.

"Gus! How ya been." He said in his heavy accent.

"I've been great! You remember Reddish Blu." He turned to me.

"OH MY GOD RED! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU!" He yelled. I gave him a soft smile and a small hug.

"Hey bexey! How are you?" I giggled.

"I'm great! This is my girlfriend, Shay." a girl with porcelain skin who looked Middle Eastern appeared behind him and waved to me.

"Hello, shay nice to meet you!" I said waving to her.

She just nodded and waved back. She looked high and drunk. It was weird bexey was always sober. He only drank very rarely. It broke into a awkward silent stare off. Gus was getting really uncomfortable I could tell. But it was strange because i know that I could have a conversation with bexey for hours. It was this new girl? Shay. She made things awkward.

"Wanna go get a drink?" bexey said to Gus.

"Hell yeah!" He said walking away not even saying a word from me. Shay walked away in the other direction and I was alone at the club. I decided to go find Cammi and Nicki. I walked through the crowd of people searching for Cammi and Nicki but they were no where. I looked behind me to see Gus he was talking to someone  I couldn't see who though. I decided to walk up to him. When I was getting closer I saw that it was a girl with uneven black hair and tattoos running around her body.

"Uhh gus?" I said tapping him on the shoulder. I guess he didn't feel me tap him. But before I could tap him again that whore snatched him dragging him away from me. I tried following but I lost him. I was stuck in the middle of the club alone and now crying. People stared laughed and even recorded me for their Snapchat.

I decided to go outside and call anyone but Gus.

I called Diego.

No answer.

Taylor.

No answer.

Cammi.

No answer.

Jahseh.

No answer.

Nicki.

No answer.

Tracy.

No answer.

I had no one else to call except Gus. I contemplated it for a while. But I looked down at my ring finger and realized this is the man im going to marry. He will be honest if he did anything and maybe im overreacting he probably didn't even do anything. I called him.

Gus pov

i was in the back of the club getting my dick sucked by Layla when Reddish blu called.

Baby monkey🙈🌎💔
Answer | decline

"Layla get off me" I said pushing her head off.

"Come on baby you know I'm the best..."  she grabbed back on my dick.

"LAYLA! get off I'm engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world! I can't do this!" I pushed her away and she hit her arm and head on a medal bar. Shit. I pulled up my pants  and walked over to her offering my hand.

"Layla I'm sorry I didn't mean to! I pushed you to hard!" I apologized as she pushed my hand away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU... YOU ABUSED ME! YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES GUS! GET AWAY FROM ME! IM GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT YOU DID!" She screamed at me.

Well fuck.