Chapter 11: The Case

Start from the beginning

"What did we miss," Louis asks with hopping on the counter.

"Nothing much. April eats like a pig, as always," Liam says.

"Ha. Ha. Your so funny," I say sarcastically.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He whispers in my ear. I nod before following him out of the kitchen, into my room.

Once inside my room, he closes the door and pulls my by the waist towards him. "You look lovely," He whispers in my ear. I smile against his shoulder before looking up at him.

"You look ravishing," I tell him trying to impersonate a British accent.He laughs at my attempt.

"Not so bad. It needs a little work though," He says in my ear. I actually shiver at how he says that. It may be his voice, but it sounds amazing.

"Really? I thought it was pretty good," I tell him. His eyes sparkle with amusement.

"You may need help from a real British," He tells me. He pulls me closer until my chest is against his torso. Yeah, I'm pretty short.

"Oh really? And how would that work?" I ask him while playing along.

"You know, it says that if you kiss a British guy, that the British will rub off on you,"He tells me. I laugh at his stupidity.

"Where does it say this?" I ask him. He leans down towards my ear again and whispers,"A British magazine," I literally laugh loud at this. I throw my head back and laugh. After I'm finished I look up at Liam and see him looking at me with a soft smile and a look I can't read in his eye.

"Well? Are you going to kiss me loverboy?" I ask him. He smiles before putting his hands around my waist and leaning down to kiss me. His lips brush mine at first before pressing harder down on them. I kiss him back almost immediately. He still gives me tingles and butterflies everywhere he touches me. His hands go to my lower back running circles into my back,leaving tingles to burn on my back. He brings one hand from my back and puts it on my cheek. He pulls away gently and kisses my cheek, kissing all the way down to my jaw then to my neck. I wanted to moan so bad when he started sucking on my soft spot, but I didn't want the boys to hear so I kept quiet. Instead I put my fingers in his hair and tugged. He moaned quietly against my neck, making sure the boys don't hear. He grabbed my right thigh and pulled it up and around his waist. I jumped up and wrapped my other leg around his waist and latched my ankles together. Just when I thought it was getting good, someone knocked on the door making us separate. I fixed my dress and made sure my hair covered my neck. I helped Liam fix his hair before going to open the door.

"Hey Ry, what's up?" I ask him. Ryan stands there with a suspicious look on his face.

"That was a long talk, what was going on? And were leaving by the way," He tells us, still eyeing us up and down.

"Just about the case and......no....," I tell them with a pout. They look at each other before asking me the desired question at the moment.

"What?" They ask simultaneously.

"I didn't eat breakfast.....,"I tell them while looking at the ground. I heard a snort, which of course would be from Ryan.

"Don't judge! You know I get hungry a lot. And my stomach will be growling during the case," I tell them in a whiny tone. Man, I must sound annoying.

"I know you didn't eat breakfast, so I put one of Harry's wraps in the car," He tells me while flipping the keys in his hand. I hug him and mumble in his chest,"See this is why I love you," He chuckles at my mumbling.

"Well we better go or we might be late," Liam tells us. Of course daddy direction has to be 'responsible and on time'. We walk out of the apartment and take the elevator to the lobby. We squish into Nialls Range Rover and start driving to the court house. Everyone was talking except me, because I was eating. They were talking about what doors we have to go through, what time we're supposed to be there,what the judge would look like. Literally, they're talking about him being fat and bald.