'' I did? '' raising my eyebrow to her

'' yes, because I thought you felt something with this guy and I couldn't afford to know that. I like Aidan for you, I ship your relationship. Aidan loves you so much and I'm going to be the first one to feel heartbroken if you two gets separated and be on your own ways. Maybe what you've felt to that tourist guy was just pure happiness for the great company and nothing more ''

I gulped.

'' I think you're right and I do love Aidan'' my heart feels heavy after I said that but why? I surely love him but.....there's always but...and the funny thing here I couldn't add the word I wanted to tell even to myself after the word but.

Hermonie smiled at me and I to her and the bell rang as expected.

I'm sitting at the back row waiting for our teacher and Kaia. After a while Miss Mercado gets in with her from behind was kaia wearing her well known poker face and ofcourse there are students tailing her. She took her seat beside me not showing more interest after saying goodmorning.

wow! just wow...

The class went boring for me. It was like not so me finding the entire class uninteresting. I just couldn't focus with her beside me and not talking nor glancing in my direction.

did I do something wrong? or she doesn't want me beside her neither my help with her studies or what!!! it's freaking me out thinking of nothing to think about.

I bowed my head and rest it on top of my hand not worrying even Miss Mercado see me.

'' hey are you okay? '' she asked me making me jump inside.

So she's not mad at me!

I pulled up my head and replied to her

'' yes, just having some sort of bad day ''

'' why? ''

because of you, because you totally ignoring me a while ago - myself screaming inside!! -

that would be my reply but I couldn't tell her that....so I told her this instead which is also half the truth.

'' b....because my Dad will pick me up here after school ''

'' what's wrong with that, it's cool though you are lucky your Dad makes time for you, mostly don't have Dads to pick them up because of busy schedules and others doesn't have their Dads anymore to do that '' she said plainly making me feel guilty.

'' sor- '' I was cut off

'' don't tell me that word again......please '' she looked at me smiling making mine to fix on hers like a magnet. I don't know how long we been like that until someone was clearing her throat. We tilt our head to the direction and saw our teacher standing infront of us.

'' Dare to share it to the whole class girls?? '' Miss Mercado told us filling the classroom with laughter.

My face heated up and I felt embarassed while Kaia was still confidently smiling.

'' It's nothing Miss. I'm just asking Ms. Princeton with regards to the lecture we're having, you know I'm kinda s....low in this kind of discussion ''