Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 2 - Converging Siblings

Start from the beginning

C-Sha then came away "Now then Terra for your little reward here you go" she gestured to him some fingerless blue gloves with black palms "I did promise you something after all"

"Are you sure?" asked Terra "They look kinda like yours"

"Just a coincidence" she said smiling before seeming rather proud "You surprised me in there Terra, you're no ordinary swordsman are you"

"You'd be surprised to know" said Blanc patting his shoulder "This one here can fight as hard as the best of them" Terra looked embarrassed while C-Sha rubbed his head

"I see that and remind me not to under-estimate you from here" it was then C-Sha flinched and looked to the town

"Is something wrong?" asked Terra

"No, no nothing I'm just needed somewhere that's all. So what's the plan from here?"

"We're going to find my sisters Rom and Ram" said Blanc "the little runts will no doubt be getting up to mischief"

"Then count on me too" said C-Sha "Right since we're linked I can find you at any time so until next time good luck"

With that C-Sha ran off leaving the pair alone with Terra shrugging his shoulders "Must have some hunter buddies to meet up with, but we got our licenses now so we can begin to find Rom and Ram"

"Too right" said Blanc nodding "Let's begin some recon at the guild. Maybe someone found the little devils"

"No doubt, so come on let's get to it" with that they both ran on.

C-Sha went out of side to the border of time, an odd light purple aura covering her body "Left it a little late here...fortunately I seem to be in time"

"Going out to relieve some stress are we?" a male voice (Oddly) called to her from behind in the form of a man with blonde tidy hair in a brown robe "It does seem about time"

"Do you mind leaving me alone? Before I vent my stress out on you"

"Now, now...no need to be hostile. I merely came for an update, have you made contact with the girl?"

"I have...only it may not be as easy as you think" she then cringed a bit, her hand near producing a flame "Right I need to keep this short"

"As you wish but why?"

"She has a partner with her, a boy who's...not much like anyone else I've seen"

"I still see no problem...continue with your recon and we'll get along fine" with that C-Sha darted outside while the man grinned.

Roughly at the same time, within another town of Lowee, two excited twins darted out "Look Rom...we did it!" said Ram excited "We got our licenses like the adults"

"Yeah, yeah" said Rom "Now we can look for Big Sister and the others"

"Yeah, Blanc is useless without us helping her. Right Operation Find Blanc is a go, let's move out"

"Yeah, let's go"

A couple days had gone by, and neither team had had any luck. For Rom and Ram boredom and pessimism were setting in "I don't know if it's our luck or these adults" said Ram "but no one can seem to help us"