Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 2 - Converging Siblings

Start from the beginning

"Good luck Terra" said Blanc with a hand up which Terra high-fived.

The stadium...was more of a large rectangle where fighters went through one door and the monster entered through the other side. C-Sha was alone on the balcony above as Blanc came in "Well this shouldn't take too long" as Blanc entered her lone enemy came in the form of a giant horsebird

"This isn't take too long" said Blanc going straight to White Heart "Bring it" with a klaxon the horse-bird fired some feathers which Blanc jumped up "These magical bullets are charged with power" she generated a energy ball which she struck with her weapon, sending magic bullets that hit the horsebird "Now for a finish" Blanc threw her weapon, which the horsebird did dodge but Blanc came in, spinning and reforged her weapon "Zerstorung!" and struck the horse-bird hard smashing it into the back wall.

The horse disappeared to data-dust and Blanc emerged the winner. Blanc heard the klaxon and went back out the way she came in "Well she really didn't have any issue there" said C-sha "then again I had no doubts about that. Now onto Terra" Terra came in and his monster was a hovering armoured dragon with shield and axe.

C-Sha looked nervous "This is one of the stronger beasts, I would've preferred it if Blanny. This one of the stronger one" she then turned to Blanc who didn't seem worried "Either she doesn't know this monster...or this guy is stronger than he looks" as the dragon roared it immediately went to work. Terra formed Nepgear's HDD saber as it slashed at him with it's axe.

Terra swerved and dodged the axe swings, jumping and ducking before blocking a swing that knocked him back a bit. Then the dragon breathe a fire-ball that Terra cleaved through his sword "Right my turn" he said aiming out his blade "Multiple beam launcher" firing the beam from the hole of the blaster the dragon used it's shield and barely blocked it.

C-sha looked quite surprised as Terra darted forward, slashing with strong slices and strokes that the dragon did try to fend off but was too slow "This guy...is stronger than he looks"

"Right now for the finish" Terra swapped the hybrid sabre for megaphone as he dashed forward, double kicked the dragon to bounce it back before aiming the megaphone "Dream-ROAR!" with an intense sound-shockwave he smashed the dragon to the ground defeating it with ease.

C-Sha had to blink as Terra vanished his weapon and went to meet Blanc "He...beat that dragon without trying. Just who is this guy? Now Blanny I knew straight away would win...and judging from her expression she fully trusts in Terra's power" she then smiled "Finally something interesting...well I'd best go and meet them and congratulate them both"

Terra and Blanc came out with data pads that had their profile pictures and names "Nice...with these we can finally begin looking for Rom and Ram" said Terra happily

"Congratulations" said C-Sha running to them happily with arm around their necks "You both passed, Terra, Blanny"

"Hey you promised to stop calling me that" said Blanc annoyed

"Come on Blanny lighten you passed"

"I mean it!"

"Well with these passes you can freely leave the town, not only that but they sorta work like phones letting you connect with those you've linked up with" C-Sha got out her pass and tap it on the top of their passes "There that you can link up with me whenever you like, you might as do each other" though without their own input C-sha connected Terra's and Blanc's passes "and like that you're linked"