A Glimpse of Their Pasts

"......."

     Saihara's body began to move on its own, catching up to Kokichi who was walking in the hallway going to his second class. Maybe it was just his thirst to be around him, the thirst that he has yet to understand, but he swiftly grabbed their hand and began to lead them somewhere. The taller student's face slightly blushed as he noticed how soft their palm was.

"!! W-what are you doing...?" Ouma said, his other hand's grip tightened on his bag's strap.

"Skipping class, and so are you."

"W-what??? W-wait I-I didn't agree to this!"

     Despite their words, Shuichi continued to bring them around the school. He was loving the feeling of holding the other's hand. He took frequent glances to make sure the other was still behind him, and that he wasn't just imagining things. Saihara let go of them once he brought them to door. He took out keys from his pocket to unlock it, which revealed an empty classroom.

"???" Kokichi had many questions on his mind, "W-what is this place..? A-and why do you have the keys??"

     Shuichi only smiled at their reaction before walking inside, "Stole em."

"!....."

     Ouma hesitated for a few moments before following him inside, looking around and observing his surroundings.

"This used to be the art room, then they changed it for biology class, but that never ended up happening."

"Oh.....okay......soooo uh, why did you bring me here...?"

     The taller student sat on the surface of one of the desks, "Just to chat...learn more about each other, since we're friends and all." He stated with a slight tone of possessive behavior.

     Kokichi decided not to sit on the desk as he noticed the amount of dust on them. He set his heavy bag down on the floor and sat on that instead, "O-h, okay!....um...then lets..ask each other questions?"

"Sure, I'll ask first........" Saihara went deep in thought; There were too many questions that he wanted to ask. Too many answers that he needed to know...

"......were you bullied at your old school?"

"Not really....there was minor teasing, but never anything physical l-like...this place...." Then, it was Ouma's turn to ask, "What's a goal you'd like to accomplish...?"

".....goals? I don't have any."

"? R-really? Not even a dream that you want to make come true?"

"...well.....actually, yeah. I have one." Shuichi adjusted the tie on his uniform and let out a chuckle, "I want to be in Danganronpa."

"??? S-seriously?? ...th-there's a large chance that..you'd die!..."

     He nodded, "I know. But I would willingly die any day if it means that I would become one with my precious Danganronpa." Saihara grinned at the thought, although this definitely wasn't the first time he fantasized about being in the killing game. Once he snapped out of his thoughts, he looked over to the other individual, "What's your greatest fear?"

".....b...ng..l..ed..o..." Kokichi muttered shyly, and almost scared to even talk about it.

"Hm?"

"..I-I said....'being lied to'...."

"Oh...why do you say that to be your biggest fear?"