He's Not What He Seems...He's Worse

Kokichi stood next to the school's entrance once the bell rang for the end of classes. As groups of students left the building, he scanned the area for the boy that saved him from the bullies. He sighed in disappointment as time went by, and there were no students crowding the doors anymore.

     Ouma perked up as he heard footsteps. His eyes shined, seeing him, and scrambling to his feet. He sprinted to the boy,

"H-hi! M-my name's Kokichi Ouma!...."

     Shuichi looked up from his phone to give the short individual a side glare, clearly not interested in what they had to say.

"...."

"............"

     Ouma's body started shaking from the awkwardness, "U-u-um...I just wanted t-to....thank you f-for distracting those..b-bullies....." he stuttered out.

".....okay." Shuichi said with no emotion to his voice.

"...........w-what's your name..?...."

"......Shuichi...Saihara." He mumbled. He's wasting my time.... they thought as they eyed the individual as if they were a tick digging into their skin.

"O-oh..that's a n-nice name!.........."

     The purple haired boy bit his lip, unsure of what to say to them. Shuichi looked away from them and put his hand on the door, about to walk out of the school.

"....w-wait!.....d-...doyouwanttobefriends?"

"..........no."

     Ouma's bright expression drained at their answer. However, he wasn't done yet. The short individual followed Shuichi as he walked out the door,

"U-um....what about..a-acquaintances?"

"No."

"E-enemies??"

"Fuck off."

     Kokichi bit his lip, his eyes watery and ready to form tears. Desperate to at least make one friend, he wiped the water away with his hand and attempted one last time, "..w-what if we.....watched Danganronpa together..?.....I-I've heard that you...like that show a l-lot..."

     The taller male whipped his head around at the word.

"Oh....um..sure." He took a few steps towards them, "What's your favorite season?"

     Ouma's hands started to sweat, he had only seen season 1 and 2 before he stopped watching the show. The violence was too much for him to handle.

"...S-season...uh.....35.."

Kokichi wanted to slam his head into a wall multiple times until his skull cracked open.

He had lied.

He hated liars more than anything. He would forgive a murderer before a liar.

Murderers have reasons to their killings, but lies can have empty motives.

Well, according to the mindset of Kokichi.

     Shuichi gave him a big smile, "Season 35 was great!! It wouldn't be in my top 20, but the idea around it was really really creative!"

     Saihara began to lead the other towards his house and Kokichi continued to played along, "Y-yeah it was!.....u-um...could you tell me what the plot was a-again..? I f-forgot....."