Chapter 19: Leaving Little Butts

"Don't start freaking out, I'm right behind you," Jimmy said. I quickly whipped around and there he was. Instinctually, I threw a punch at him. He caught my fist and threw it back down at my side.

"How about you save that fight for when you need it?" His wounds were somehow healed and his head was no longer bleeding.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. Jimmy blinked and his eyes turned into (e/c) ones.

"It means Little Butts is screwed, and you and Ghost need to get out," (Y/n) said.

"Wait, how did you do that so easily?" I asked.

"Do what?" Jimmy said.

"That! How are you able to switch like that!?" I exclaimed. (Y/n) shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess we have a special connection?" (Y/n) said.

"That doesn't matter now!" Jimmy exclaimed, "I know there are cops upstairs, but we need to leave now! If Gregory isn't dead, he's planning on destroying the whole town." I was too confused and shocked to really reply, so he grabbed my arm and dragged me up from the basement to the first floor. There were a couple of young looking officers whom quickly drew their weapons at first sight of (Y/n). She sighed, let go of my arm and put her hands up.

"My name is (F/n), (L/n). I'm not Jimmy Casket, and I'm not here to kill you," (Y/n) said calmly.

"D-Don't try t-to trick us!" One stuttered. His hands were shaking and he was obviously scared.

"If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead buddy. Lower your weapons and we'll talk, okay?" Hesitantly, they both lowered their guns. (Y/n) put her hands down and sighed in relief.

"I'm shocked. I was sure they were going to shoot you," I said. (Y/n) scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Where's Ghost?" She asked. One of the officers led her to the living room while the other stayed behind with me.

"Officer Graden, what did I-" Maloney froze with wide eyes after Officer Graden walked in. I looked behind me and saw (Y/n) standing there by Graden. Maloney pulled his weapon and (Y/n) immediately put her hands in front of her face.

"I'm cooperating! Don't shoot!" She exclaimed.

"Officer Graden, put handcuffs on her now!" Maloney ordered.

"Sir," Officer Graden started slowly, "She's not a threat to-"

"She's not a threat!? Do you know who this is!?" Maloney exclaimed.

"My name is (F/n), (L/n)! I'm not Casket! Please!" She begged as she began to cry. I quickly ran over to comfort her.

"Maloney, do you remember what I just told you? She isn't Casket!" I said as I held her hand and brought her over to the couch while she cried.

"Hey, stop making moves," Jimmy mumbled to me before letting (Y/n) cry again. Maloney lowered his weapon.

"Right," Maloney mumbled as he relaxed. Maloney let (Y/n) calm down before he started questioning her.

"Why did you come back?" He asked. (Y/n) sighed.

"I can't do this; "Oh poor me! I have a killer in my head and something very important to tell you all!" thing Jimmy," She said. Before Maloney or I had a chance to react to that, Jimmy very quickly took over.

"Alright, so," He clapped. Maloney and I both jumped. "Here's the deal! Greggs isn't a corpse in the kitchen, which means he's still out there somewhere. That means Little Butts is screwed, and you should probably get out while you can. (Y/n) is the one who convinced me we needed to warn you all, so, you have been warned! In the meantime, I have to go find, and probably kill, my brother!" He jumped up from the couch and walked to the door.

"Freeze!" Maloney exclaimed with his gun drawn again. Jimmy turned around and faced him.

"I'm sorry? Didn't I just tell you this town is screwed? I'm the least of your problems right now," Jimmy said. He turned to the door again and put his hand on the knob.

"I said freeze!" Maloney exclaimed as he shot the door next to Jimmy's head. I yelped in surprise and the other officers and Toast ran into the room. Jimmy didn't say a word, or even bother to turn around and face us, he just raised his left hand behind him, and we were all teleported a couple miles outside of town.

{Wow! I'm late AGAIN! Finals make it hard to write. ;-; Anyways! For a while, this story was ranked #8 in VenturianTale, which just blew my mind! It now currently sits at #3 in Venturiantale, and I am humbled that all of you amazing readers could get me that far. I can't thank you enough. Thank you for reading, and I'll see you guys in the next one!}