Chapter 15: Someone Old, Someone New

"Sir," Toast called from downstairs, "We need to go if we're going to be there on time."

"Alright," I said, "I'll be down in a second." I gave the picture on my phone of me and (Y/n) on the way to my house after stealing the coffee machine one last look before turning off the screen and putting it in my pocket. It's been nearly a year now since she left. I've been trying to find her based off of the locations of Jimmy Casket's victims, but she keeps moving, and I can't figure out how to get at least one step ahead of her.

Toast wasn't downstairs, so I figured he was already in the car. I went outside, and saw him waiting by the car.

"Did you get the keys?" Toast asked. I face-palmed and went back inside. I grabbed the keys off the table and started for the door. There was movement upstairs and I stopped in my tracks.

Someone broke in.

I made my way up the stairs and walked into someone. I stumbled back and put a hand to my face with my eyes shut while I rubbed my forehead.

"Ow! Damn it Johnny!" I heard a female voice exclaim. I immediately recognized the voice, and my eyes shot open.

"(Y/n)!?" I asked. She slapped me, and I held my face again.

"Jimmy," He answered, "Where's Toast?"

"That hurt," I mumbled.

"I don't care!" Jimmy exclaimed, "Now answer my question!"

"He's outside," I replied, "Why?"

"Get him back inside and hide in the basement," He ordered, pointing downstairs with a knife. It wasn't Knifey, which was unusual. I wonder what happened to Knifey.

"Okay one, it's been nearly a year, you can't break into my house and order me around. Two, I want to talk to (Y/n), Three, where have you been for all of this time!?" I yelled. He glared for a couple seconds before (Y/n) took control again, and then slapped me again.

"Johnny, I know you have questions, but I really need you listen to us and hide! We don't have much time, so go now!" She exclaimed, pushing me towards the steps. I ran down the steps with her close behind, and started towards the basement.

"What about Toast?" I asked.

"I'll get him, but you get in the basement now!" She yelled. I didn't argue and went into the basement. A couple moments later, the basement door opened and (Y/n) pushed Toast into the basement with me.

"What's going on sir?" Toast asked.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, "She won't tell me."

"Whatever happens, don't make any noise, and don't open that door for anything," She said before shutting the door. I locked it, and sat in the corner next to Toast.

"Sir, you didn't tell me (Y/n) was back in town!" Toast whispered.

"I didn't know she came back," I whispered back.

"I thought you were tracking her movement based off of Jimmy's killings?" Toast asked. I shook my head.

"There haven't been any killings for nearly a week. I figured they were lying low for a while, but I had no idea they were coming back here," I replied. I heard voices upstairs, but I couldn't really figure out what was being said. I tried to listen closer, but it quickly turned into a fight. I put a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from gasping.

A week and a half earlier...

"No! Please no!" The woman I had cornered cried. I cackled as I approached, twirling knifey.

"Do you want to know my secret!?" I screamed as I grabbed her by her hair and stabbed her in the gut. I laughed with every stab while she screamed. Her screams slowly turned into gagging and choking while blood and guts spilled out of her abdomen. Her body went limp, and I dropped her on the ground. She fell like a discarded sack of potatoes.

"That was well done!" Jimmy laughed in my head. I laughed with him.

"What? Were you expecting me to wimp out? Come on now Jimmy, you know me better than that," I teased.

"Well, if it isn't (F/n) (L/n)," A voice said behind me. I quickly turned around and threw Knifey, but it turned out to be a demon, so he caught it midair with his powers.

"Lucas!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my knife out of the air, "I could've killed you!" I hugged him and he chuckled.

"You're going to have to be faster than that!" He laughed. We pulled away from the hug.

"What's up?" I asked, "You don't just show up for personal reasons anymore."

"That's hurtful," He said, "But entirely true. Jimmy's body is finally ready, and I thought you two would like to know the where and when." My eyes widened with joy, and Jimmy was practically screaming in my head.

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed, "Can you take us there now?"

"I was hoping you'd ask something like that," Lucas chuckled as he put a hand on my shoulder. He then teleported us outside a cabin in the middle of nowhere, it was surrounded by a dense forest.

"This is near where I died!" Jimmy exclaimed in my head. I chuckled as Lucas brought me inside.

"Through here," He said as he led me into another room. On an operating table in the center, was Jimmy's restored body.

This is finally it...

{AHH! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! I am so sorry it took so long, but I was being picky and had a lot to do. Thank you all so much for being patient with me and getting 1K reads. I never thought this would make it that far, and I'll see you guys in the next one! *Dodges katana* WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS STUFF!?}