Chapter 17: Sorry Greggs....

Toast and I sat quietly while the fight went on, refusing to move from our spots. We gave each other a worried look every now and then, but never spoke. The fight sounded like it had moved to the kitchen. I felt my blood go ice cold when I heard (Y/n) let out a pained scream. My mind began to wander in dark directions, causing my heart to race.

"What if whoever is up there killed her, or worse!?" I thought. I couldn't take it anymore. I swiftly jumped up from my spot, and pulled out my gun.

"Sir, come back!" Toast whisper yelled as I ran up the stairs, loading my gun on the way. I ignored him and bashed open the door.

"You know, I kind of liked you (Y/n)," I heard a voice in the kitchen say. I didn't take a second thought, turned towards the kitchen, and shot whoever was standing there. He held his side where I shot him and looked at me, bewildered.

"NO!" (Y/n) screamed as he fell over. I quickly ran over and saw her scramble over to him. Her head was bleeding really badly.

"Come on Greggs," She said as she held him.

"Greggs?" I thought confused, "Didn't he die and leave me behind?" I quickly hunkered down next to (Y/n).

"(Y/n)," I started. She looked up at me revealing it was Jimmy. I backed up a bit.

"You idiot!" He screamed with tears in his eyes, "If he dies, I won't be able to leave (Y/n)!" I was baffled. I've never seen Jimmy cry before.

"Hey, Greggs, stay with me," He said while holding the gunshot wound in Greg's side, "You were mad for giving up before, don't give up now."

"Heh," Gregory chuckled, "Crybaby." I was surprised he didn't pass out yet. Jimmy laughed and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Yeah, I know I am," Jimmy laughed with Gregory.

"I'm sorry," Gregory whispered. He soon lost consciousness. About a million questions were running through my head while I stood there with a dumb look on my face.

"No," Jimmy said as he roughly shook Gregory, "Greggs, don't leave! Not now!"

"Jimmy," I said as I approached them.

"SHUT UP!" Jimmy screamed. He continued to cry while holding Gregory's body. I heard police sirens in the distance, quickly approaching.

"Jimmy," I said again, this time grabbing Jimmy by the arm.

"Let go!" He snapped as he weakly tried to pull out of my grasp. He was in really bad shape, the police are coming, and there's no way they forgot what happened the last time Jimmy was here, in (Y/n)'s body no less. Knowing he couldn't really fight back, I picked him up and brought him down to the basement with Toast.

"Put me down!" He yelled while weakly kicking and screaming.

"Sir, what are you doing!?" Toast exclaimed as I brought Jimmy down the steps.

"Toast! Help! RAPE!" Jimmy screamed, leaving Toast completely confused. The sirens had reached the house.

"Jimmy, for the love of all that is good, SHUT UP!" I screamed back. Jimmy stopped screaming and crossed his arms. Toast was still looking confused. Suddenly, there was banging on the door upstairs.

"This is the police! Release your hostages and come out with your hands up immediately!"

{Uh... Hi! *dodges a flamethrower and watches it explode behind me* I'M SORRY! I was really stuck, but I'm glad someone helped me out of it.{ TheKawaiiMaster }Thank you for reading, and I'll see everyone in the next one! Also... Sorry it's short... I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. *shrugs*}