Chapter Five: A Date?

"Thanks for bringing me here," (Y/N) said as I walked her up to her new suite. {Your house is a crime scene, remember? I just wanted to put that there to keep from major confusion.}

"It's no problem, really," I said handing her the key to her room, "You almost left it at the front desk," I laughed.

"Oh, wow, thanks!" She said chuckling. She has such a pretty laugh, I thought.

"Sir!" Toast said through my ear piece, breaking me from my thoughts, "I'm watching you from across the hallway, Ask her out!" I could feel my face heat up.

"Um, excuse me for one minute," I said, probably blushing like a tomato, "I think I heard Johnny ask me something, I'll be right back"

"Okay," She said as I walked towards the end of the hallway. I walked up behind Toast, and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Hello sir! Did she say yes?" He asked. I didn't even know it was possible, but I blushed even more.

"No, Johnny I didn't ask her out. Why would you tell me to do that!? I only just met her tonight!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"But sir!" He exclaimed, "She's pretty, you obviously like her, she obviously likes you, and she hasn't gone in her room yet, which means she doesn't mind waiting for you!" I sighed.

"Or, she's just a patient person," I replied. He sighed and looked down, and then he looked back up at me with a childish grin on his face.

"Well, if you don't want to ask her out, I guess that means I can instead," My eyes widened.

"Johnny, no," I said.

"Johnny, yes," He countered. {Sorry, perfect moment for that reference. XD}

"Fine," I said, "You win!" Toast laughed, and walked towards the stairs, still smiling like a child.

"I better know when you're going out by the time you get back to the car!" He said before going down the stairs, out of hearing range.

"I better not see you in the driver's seat," I mumbled to myself before going back over to (Y/N)

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing, that was just Toast being Toast," I said.

"Oh, okay then," She replied with a smile.

"Um," I nervously started, "Do you maybe, if you feel like it, want to go get coffee with me sometime?" I asked. She blushed for a second and, smiled more.

"Sure," She said, "How about tomorrow afternoon? I won't be doing much then."

"Yeah, tomorrow's great!" I said, getting excited, "How about, 1:30-ish?" I asked

"Sounds great!" She replied.

"Okay, I'll see you then!" I said, starting back down the hall.

"Wait!" She called. I stopped and turned around, "Don't you need my number in case something happens?" I face-palmed and came back.

"Yeah, sorry, I almost forgot!" I said, taking my phone out of my pocket, and handing it to her. She put her number in my phone, and we said our goodbyes. When I got back to the car, Johnny was in the passenger side, smirking. I got in the driver's seat, and started the engine.

"So, did you ask her?" He asked.

"Yes, I asked," I replied.

"Well? What did she say?" He asked, getting more and more excited. I decided to tease him and build suspense.