Chapter Three: Learning About The Devil

{Before you read, the wrong version of chapter two was posted. I fixed the chapter and if you haven't read the edit in the last paragraph, Jimmy isn't a part of this yet. I figured it was too early, and it would diminish your personal interest in the story. I hope you all enjoy!}

The man's face slowly slid down the side of the car, eyes filled with terror, until you couldn't see him anymore, leaving blood smeared on the window. I was stuck out the window, horrified of what I just witnessed. I forced myself to shut my eyes, wishing it all away.

What just happened? Did someone kill him? I thought in horror. Who could be capable of such violence, such, horrible, morbid violence?

Officer Maloney returned to the car, seeing the dead man on the ground. He pulled out his radio, and checked the man for an I.D. When he had finished speaking with whoever was on the radio, he got back in the car and waited.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked with a sigh.

"I don't know anymore," I admitted, tears slowly rolling down my face.

"I am so sorry you had to see that," Officer Maloney started, "You shouldn't have been robbed, and you shouldn't have seen the Devil's work."

"What do you mean by the Devil's work?" I asked.

"Well," He started, "The Devil is responsible for all evil in this universe, and Jimmy Casket, is pure evil," He explained. I became very frightened.

"Jimmy Casket?" I asked, "As in, world renowned murderer? He's here?" Officer Maloney sighed again.

"Yeah, born and raised, most likely," He said, almost sounding ashamed. More police cars arrived, and Officer Maloney let me out of the car. He lead me around the dead body, not letting me see it, which I thanked him for, and brought me to a different car.

"I'm going to take you down to the station, and Detective Robinson is going to come and ask you some questions, okay?" Officer Maloney explained.

"Alright," I said distantly again. I made a mistake, a bad one. If I had known the Jimmy Casket lived here, I would never have come, but I keep getting the feeling like I'm supposed to be here. Either way, I can't leave, because I have nowhere else to go.

{Sorry for short chapters! I kept changing my mind on this and rewrote it five times. Sorry if you wanted more, but I'm sort of running out of time today, and I think that's a good way to end the chapter. I swear the next one will be longer, and I'll start working on it today. ;-; }