Chapter 25

I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it and I see Lucy. "LUCY!" I scream like I haven't seen her in years even though it's been two days.

"Hey, Gillian!" Lucy says back and hugs me. I hug her back and then get my phone which has a message from Hayes.

Hey, see you in a couple of days. I love you

Good luck! I love you too!

I put my phone on the couch and talk to Lucy. She's talking about Carter and how he is so amazing. I laugh to myself because I don't believe that Carter is that amazing and I tell Lucy that but she slaps my arm and tells me I'm wrong. Lucy gets her phone because it beeped and she gasped. I look at her phone. It says Cartah<3 did he break up with her? I read the text as Lucy looks at me.

Luc, are you with Gill?

Lucy!

It's an emergency!

We were on our way to Magcon and we're in the van and we got in a really bad accident!

All the boys are hurt except me and Bryant because we were in the very back!

Lucy tell Gillian!

LUCY THEY COULD BE DYING YOU NEED TO ANSWER ME!

Lucy calls Carter as I'm balling my eyes out. "Carter, now you need to answer me!" Lucy puts Carter on speaker and he's crying. "Carter, please" Lucy begs.

"Meet us at the Youngsville hospital I think that's where they're going. There are 6 ambulances saying Youngsville"

"I live in Youngsville!" I tell Lucy and I get the babies and run out the door with Lucy.

We drive to the Youngsville Hospital which is where my mom is working and I run to my mom. "Did you see Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Carter, or Taylor, Matt?" I ask my mom crying.

"No, why? What's wrong?" My mom asks.

"They got in an accident!" I yell and my mom sighs. 5 little push beds are being rushed to rooms. They are all next to each other. My mom closes her eyes and looks at me.

"I saw Hayes" she says and runs into Hayes's room because Hayes, Taylor, and Matt are her patients now. I feel bad for her because that's a lot of work. "What happened?" my mom asks rushing to help Hayes so that she can help her other patients.

"They were on their way to a big event called Magcon and a car didn't stop and went right into Hayes's door and it flipped the entire car. The two in the very back got out fine but they were pulled out the other boys because they're unconscious. The passenger is two of the boys dad. Your patient now is the one who was hurt the most, I wouldn't be surprised if he died by this" I gasp and start balling.

Lucy brings me to sit down and I fidget in my seat and then I get up, pace, sit down, and repeat it about 1,000 times because I'm nervous as all hell! I see Elizabeth, Johnnie, Skylynn, and Will. They go to the desk and ask where he is and Skylynn points to me.

"Are they okay?" Elizabeth asks.

"Hayes was hurt the worst and they think he might die but I don't know about Nash"

"He's stable but it's only going to be for a minute" my mom says. Elizabeth, Skylynn, and Will go in and Johnnie stays and sits.

"I'm sorry, kid" he says to me.

"Why are you apologizing to me?"

"Because if Hayes does die, you're all alone" I never thought of that.

"Gillian, you can talk to him. He wants you" Elizabeth tells me. I nod and go into Hayes's room.

"Hey" I say to Hayes.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I cry. His monitor is beeping fine right now. I go to walk out of the room and that's when that long, loud beep starts. "HAYES, NO!" I scream and the doctor's rush in. Some are trying to pull me out and some help Hayes.

"Gillian, I'm sorry but you need to move" the doctor tells me.

"I can't! I'm his girlfriend!" I yell at the doctor who I know very well.

"Gillian, please" my mom yells while helping Hayes. I step aside and cry. This is the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited
So... I know I'm a terrible person but the sequel is next so go read that!!

The Magcon Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें