Chapter 23

The boys are still here which is great. Today I have no school and the boys left me alone so they could go to the store. I'm here with Lucy, Lacy, Logan, and Layla.

Logan is outside with Lacy. I hear a knock on the door. That must be Taylor. I open the door and this girl comes inside.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask. The girl smiles and I look at the babies who is inching towards.

"Hayes is mine" the girl smiles. "Therefore, so are they" the girl points to the babies and my mouth opens. This girl is trying to steal my kids. She picks them up.

"LUCY!" I scream and I hear Lacy bark. I run at the girl and she smiles.

"You wouldn't make your own kids fall would you?" the girl says.

"Put them down" I command but she smiles. "LUCY!" I scream again and Lucy comes running in. So does Hayes.

"Hayes!" the girl says and she runs up to him.

"Those are my kids" he says and his eyes widen.

"Our kids" the girl smiles and he shakes his head.

"No, Gillian and I's kids" he says and the girl growls. She drops the babies and the boys all gasp and everyone goes to catch them. The girl runs out the door. Cameron and Hayes end up catching the babies but everyone is on the floor next to them. The babies are crying and I stand there.

"Everything bad has been happening since you moved, Gillian!" Hayes yells at me.

"That is not my fault!" I yell back.

"Don't fight, you two" Nash says and gets in front of Hayes.

"You aren't safe here, Gillian" Hayes says.

"He's right. If the boys and I didn't come in earlier the babies would be dead or gone" Nash says and I look at my feet.

"I have a month left" I say and Nash shakes his head.

"That is too much time" this is like a horror movie. "We leave today" Nash says.

"Taylor and I will be right here" I say and Taylor comes in and hugs me. I hug all the boys goodbye and Hayes hugs the babies and then me and kisses me. I hug Lucy and she leaves.

I cook dinner and feed the babies and then we all go to bed. I pack up a few of the babies things and my things quietly so that my mom and Mike don't hear and then I go into Taylor's room.

"Tay" I say as I shake him. He opens his eyes.

"Gill? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Taylor sits up.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I'm leaving. I'm going to Hayes's and you can come too" I say and Taylor nods. He gets up to pack and he has nothing but boxers on.

"Get clothes on, nasty" I say laughing and walk out the door for Logan and Layla. Taylor comes out ready.

"You're not taking Lacy?" Taylor asks. I shrug.

"Lace" I say her nickname and she runs out to me. I give Logan to Taylor and he puts him in his car seat and I put Layla in hers and then put Lacy in her little doggy bag and the babies fall asleep so I get in the passenger seat next to Taylor and we drive off.

Hayes, Taylor and I are on our way

Okay, I'll be asleep probably so just come in and wake me up

I will. Go to sleep. I love you. You still have the babies cribs right?

Of course

I lock my phone and I talk to Taylor. "Wait so what about Elizabeth and Johnnie?" Taylor asks.

"They're on vacation" I say and Taylor nods. We are almost in Mooresville! I haven't seen Hayes for about a week now I think. School has sucked and I just want my old life back. I just want Hayes.

I get inside their house. Taylor gives me Logan and Lacy runs up the stairs.

"Go into one of the boys rooms" I say and Taylor nods. I carry the babies and I see that Lacy is waiting outside of Hayes's room. I put Logan in his crib and Layla in hers and Lacy is licking Hayes's face. I kiss Hayes and he smiles.

"Hi" he whispers.

"Hi" I say and I hug him and we kiss again. I cuddle up into him and we just lay there and fall asleep.

"GILLIAN!" the boys scream and wake us up. I open my eyes.

"Don't wake up the babies"

"They're downstairs with Matt" Nash smiles and I smile too.

"Thank you" I say and get up.

As I'm following behind the boys someone grabs my waist. I jump and try and turn but the person lifts me up and carries me bridal style. I see Hayes. "This is how I'll carry you at our wedding" Hayes smiles and I do too. I cup my hands around his face and pull his closer to mine and I kiss him. He walks down the stairs but he's obviously distracted and I feel his foot slip and he screams. I scream too and I fly up.

"Oh my god!" I hear one of the boys scream and I feel myself coming to hit the ground. I hear Hayes say my name and then I feel someone underneath me and I know it's Hayes. He groans.

"Sorry, Gillian" Hayes says.

"I'm just glad you caught me. Thank you" I say and I start to get up but Hayes pulls me back down. I laugh. We both get up this time and I feed Layla while Hayes feeds Logan.

"I like it like this" Cameron says.

"Me too" I say quietly. I can't wait until all of us move in together if it will be like this. Lucy skipped school today to be with me so I turned my phone off so that my mom won't know where I am.

"So I plan on staying all week if that's okay" I say and Hayes sighs.

"Mom and Johnnie are only gone until Thursday. They come home at noon" Hayes says.

"Then Taylor and I will leave at 11 or Taylor can stay"

"I'll be here as long as you" Taylor says.

It's only Tuesday so I leave in two days. Hayes and Lucy didn't skip school today so I'm with Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and Carter. Logan starts crying so I get up but Nash and Cameron stand up too.

"It's fine, we've got them" Nash says and they go into the babies room which is Hayes's room.

"So, do you know about us going to Magcon this weekend?" Carter asks me. I shake my head. "Oh, never mind" Carter says and looks at the couch.

Nash and Cameron come down with Logan and Layla and they play with them. "So you guys have Magcon this weekend?" I ask.

"Who told her" Nash says.

"I saw it on your calendar" I lie. I can't get Carter into trouble for telling me. He did the right thing. Carter looks at me shocked that I lied about where I found out the information.

Nash sighs. "Yes we have Magcon this weekend but don't worry. Lucy will be here with you, she's going to your house this weekend. Nothing can go wrong, you have nothing to worry about" Nash says and the rest of the boys nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited
So there are two more chapters of this book and then we're on to the sequel!