Chapter 4

I have Lucy, Hailey, and Kelli over tonight. They keep talking about how I live next to Hayes Grier and Nash Grier and Skylynn and they think it's the most amazing thing that I live next to them and go to their house. I told them that it wasn't that cool and they started yelling at me.

"Can we please have him over?" Hailey begged.
"No" I told them. I'm still mad at him. I told them that and they yelled at me for being mad at Hayes Grier and that I might never get an opportunity like that again but in all reality I have a chance with Hayes because he texts me about five times a day just to say sorry.

I got a Twitter notification. I figured it was just another person following me because Hayes, Nash, and Cameron do but I guess that to the girls it's a big deal and they ran over to my phone before I could even see it light up.
"Oh my god!" Lucy squealed. "Not only do Hayes, Nash, and Cameron follow you but so does Matt!" Kelli exclaimed. I realized that I didn't tell them about the fact that Matt is my step-brother.
"Oh, right-" I was cut off by the girls squealing because I have Matt's siblings, my step-siblings following me too. "Guys, they are my step-siblings. They follow me because I'm their step-sister" I told them and they ran over to me and gasped and started asking questions. Too many questions at once and then the doorbell rang.

I went to open the door and I saw five guys and one girl in front of me. Hayes, Cameron, Nash, another kid, and Matt, and a random girl. "Hi" I said to Hayes and he smiled.
"Can we come in?" Hayes asked.
"Well" I looked back at my squealing friends.
"Oh you have friends over" Hayes said, not as a question but as a statement. Why is that a big deal? Am I not allowed to have friends?
"Yeah, is that a problem?" I feel bad to be mean to him in front of his friends but I wasn't going to be nice, I was mad at him.
"No, of course not" he answers my rude question.
"Okay, hi Hayes" I let him inside but I'm still rude because I'm still mad. "Hi, Cam" I hug him too and let him inside. I see that he's holding the girls hand but I don't let her in. "Cam, I don't know her" I look to Cameron and he sighs.
"Jas, introduce yourself" Cameron said and she smiled at me.
"I'm Jasmine, Cameron's girlfriend" she smiled again. She has a really nice smile. She has green eyes and brown hair. I scooped aside and let her in. Nash came and hugged me and I let him in too.
"Who are you?" I asked another guy.
"I'm Carter Reynolds, I'm a Viner like the rest of them" he told me and I nodded.
"Nice to meet you Carter, I'm Gillian. All of their friends but Matt's step-sister" I told him and shook his hand. I let him in too and then I hugged Matt and let him in and shut the door behind me.

Cameron and Jasmine are hanging out with Nash and Hailey and Lucy and Carter are with them. Matt and Hayes are sitting on the other side of the room than Kelli and I. I'm trying to stay as far away from Hayes as I can. Kelli gets bored with me so she goes over with the rest of the group and Matt comes over to me.

"Let's have a brother sister talk" Matt sits next to me. "Why were you so mean to Hayes today?" he asked.
"Because ever since we met he's always been a little weird. Always asking me questions. I like this guy named Mason and I don't know how Hayes knows him or why he doesn't like him or why he knew the information but he told me Mason liked me and I asked why he cared and he said he doesn't like him so I left because he was yelling at me and now I'm mad at him"
"So you let a boy get between your friendship with the kid who became your friend since the day you moved here? Which is what you were wishing for right before you pulled into your driveway"
"Matthew, don't do that" I warned him.
"Gillian, think about it. You let a douche come between your friendship with a kid who will be there for you when you need him"
"Mason isn't a douche and Hayes won't always be there"
"Yes he will" Matt got up from sitting with me and went over to where everyone else was. "Do you want to come over here?" he asked.
"No" I glared at him. Matt laughed at me and walked himself over.

After a little while the boys were going home and I swear I saw Carter kiss Lucy. Lucy, Kelli, and Hailey went upstairs while I talked to the boys. Jasmine started walking towards Cameron's car while the boys talked to me.
"Since you are Hayes's best friend-" Nash started.
I stopped him there "No I'm not" I replied and Nash looked at me weird.
"Okay and since your Matt's sister-" Nash kept going but made another mistake.
"Step-sister" I corrected making Nash sigh.
"Would you let me freaking finish?" Nash raised his voice at me Matt looked at Nash and punched his arm lightly.
"Wow Hayes I see where you get yelling at me from" I crossed my arms and looked at both of the Grier boys.
"Will you go to Magcon with us this weekend?" Cameron asked for Nash and I smiled. That would be so cool.
"Yeah, sure" I nodded and all of the boys smiled and walked to Hayes and Nash's house Cameron got in his car and pulled out of their driveway and Hayes stayed at my house. "What?" I asked.
"How many times do I have to text you saying that I'm sorry for yelling at you before you answer me? And then I come over to try and work it out and you yell at me as soon as you open the damn door. And then you tell Nash that you aren't my best friend when clearly you are and then you throw it in my face that I yelled at you. Gillian, I apologized about 80 times but for the 81st time I'm sorry" Hayes ranted to me.
"I'm sorry that I was rude, that I told Nash we weren't best friends, and that I keep bringing it up that you yelled at me. I accept your apology and I'll see you on Friday" I say and I'm about to shut the door but Hayes puts his hand on the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he says and then shuts the door behind him. For some reason I smile and push my back on the door and then I hear the girls screaming upstairs so I lock the door and run up the stairs to hang out with them.

"So Lucy, are you dating Carter?" I asked.
"I don't know, are you dating Hayes?" she asked me.
"No, I'm not. Now tell me" I answered her stupid question.
"I don't know we kissed and he gave me his number but I don't know if he calls that dating" Lucy answered.
"Kelli, who do you like?" I asked
"I don't know, do you like Hayes?" Kelli asked me. I'm done with the stupid questions.
"No, Hayes and I are just friends. Now tell me" I told her.
"No, you'll hate me" she sighed.
"No I won't" why would I hate her for liking someone?
"I think I like Matt" she said and I gasped.
"No, no one is dating my brother, my step-brother" I said to everyone and Kelli sighed. I decided to ignore her.
"Hailey, who do you like?" I asked trying to ignore Kelli.
"I don't know, who do you like?" Hailey asked.
"Mason, now who do you like?" I told them all. That wasn't a good idea.
"Mason? Mason Terp?" Hailey asked.
"Yes"
"Um no. I like Nash but you are not dating Mason Terp" Hailey said.
"No, nada" Lucy said. Nada?
"Nope, bad" Kelli said. Like Hayes.
"I'm sick of people telling me that he's a douche or not to date him. I can date who I want and he's a nice guy" I say and get on my bed, pull the covers up above my head and I slowly fall asleep after thinking of dating Mason.

A/N-

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Gillian and Hayes or Gillian and Mason? Comment below!