Introduction

Why are we so afraid of the things we cannot understand? Why do we tremble at the thoughts of ghosts, demons, and even God? Why do we find more comfort in chalking these concepts up to falsehood rather than accepting the possibility of their existence? It is easier for us to condemn the things we do not understand than to accept the idea of their presence in our lives.

    From the dawn of time, there has been an invisible force within individuals that we cannot see, but regardless, it very much exists. Ancient history calls these invisible forces the awakening of the third eye. This awakening of The Third Eye allows individuals to awaken their hidden kinetic abilities. Lavish abilities like Telekinesis, chronokinesis, atmokinesis, and much more became prevalent in society. Magical individuals who could control aspects of lives around us with solely their mind. They amazed many around them with their unique tricks and their population began to grow.

     However, despite those who were left in awe about these abilities, there remained many who cowered in fear. They thought, how could this be possible? Where do these abilities come from? And many even envied those with this supernatural power, often posing the question, why not me? Either way, fear surrounded those individuals who were in touch with these abilities. Deep inside the abyss of everyone's mind lied the fear:

What if they turn on me?

    As this fear grew, so did outlash. Soon individual's who were caught using this ability were alienated. They became outcasts of society. Labeled as witches and demons by their previous friends and families. During this era these individuals tried to speak out and assure those without the power they were not seeking to harm, instead to live as equals to those around them. These cries and pleads were ignored. The outlash against these individuals continued to grow. Soon, if you were even suspected of these abilities you were killed. Burnt alive, hung, and brutally beaten were just common forms of torture for these individuals. The witch hunt for the Third Eye holders begun. These powers were outlawed and usage of them resulted in immediate termination by the government. Therefore, the percentage of 30% of the population harnessing these powers dropped immensely to the point where less than 5% of the population could tap into their Third Eye, and amongst these 5% they would never dare to speak of their power for fear of the consequences.

     Life continued on, and those with their Third Eye power hid in the shadows. Until, the secrets behind The Third Eye power came to light and the survivability of the entire universe was at the stake.

     This is the story about The Third Eye, but more importantly this is the story of how my friends and I saved the world.